Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

You are so lovely and kind! Thank you so much! @lmaster 🥰🥰

20220924_102822_mr1664031924100.jpg

Did a whole look with Urban Decay Wild Greens Eyeshadow Palette 

💚💖

I love this palette sooo much

The colors are subtle but very buildable,

My skin dosent show it to well but in person there is more color on the brow bone area 😋😅

Gorgeous look @CynthieLu ! You look stunning ❤️

This palette goes well with your face and hair colors @CynthieLu 💐

@CynthieLu love this shade on you 💚💚

@CynthieLu sure!! Tacky base would be not setting your eye primer. For example: I use the NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer as an concealer and eye base. I also use Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Ornament - Stoned Standard Size - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 

i used a little bit on my fingertips and dab it all over the eyelid. Then I use a brush set aside for only this purpose and I blend it around making sure is even all over the eyelid. This helps with the blending of the shadow later on. I then proceed to use my crease eyeshadow as I normally do with my base transition shade. I recommend using good brushes since now you’ll do a lot more blending 

sorry to use another comment it’s that the Sephora phone app doesn’t let me see or reply to more comments 

You look absolutely stunning!!! I can see the colors and they are gorgeous!! @CynthieLu  I use a tacky base to make the colors pop more

Oooh tell me more please @idanyd what's an example of a tacky base? I'm very n00b 😅

Green looks so good especially with your hair color, @CynthieLu!

Thank you 💚 they definitely are fun togeather 😋 @CookieGirl1 

@CynthieLu ,

Lovely! 

🥰 thank you @tsavorite 

@CynthieLu  Beautiful!

Thank you! @ather 

CF677760-AC8E-4F49-8FB5-B32BE5D69FCB.jpeg

A598C5F9-C91A-4514-A45C-E6F17604601E.jpeg

 hindash palette

blackmoon cosmetics liquid eye something

p.louise x mmmmitchell base

danessa myrricks multichromes flakes 

nyx eyeliner 

Wow wow wow!! This look is everything @idanyd!! Absolutely stunning!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

What do you think of those DM chrome flakes? They are stunning!! But do they have staying power? @idanyd 

I am going to be brutally honest: @lmaster they are indeed gorgeous but they are a pain to apply. First you have to shake the little pot to make sure everything is mixed which I don’t mind. On a swatch application on your hand they apply beautifully with your finger, smooth and one swipe and they look perfect; however on the eyes is a whole different matter they are messy; move about a lot; I used a glitter glue and still they would move about the eyelid. Would pack it on the eyelid and they would pick up. They are very frustrating in my opinion because of the gel like consistency. Once you get a decent application they stay all day. 

I wonder if there is a certain way they are supposed to be applied? I have some from a different brand and I have a similar issue!! @idanyd 

Oh this is so gorgeous @idanyd! So sparkly 😍

Thank you so much 😊🥰!!!! @Cissy63 

12 Replies
testing