Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much 😊@haleyvvvv 

@idanyd yes! loving that emerald green, it looks stunning on you.

Thank you so much 🥰🤗@makeitup305 

@idanyd -- stunning, festive, & a great mix of tones too!

Thank you so much 😊!!! @heavyhedon  Using that gel pot liner as a base really brought the green color to life 

You look phenomenal!! @idanyd the most beautiful presentation of blue and greens!!!

Thank you so much lovely lady!!!!! 😍🥰😘🤗 @lmaster 

OOPS: I had too many tabs open and put this post in the wrong thread. 🙂

Bite Beauty had a 40% off sale (even on top of sale items.)  The lip crayons were $7.80!  I really like the lip scrub.  I needed to replace it because the one I had received as a Sephora gratis on National Lipstick Day (thank you @TeamBIC !) was drained of its oil because I stored it sideways (be careful with it!)

Mask, Sugar Buns lipstick, Pastille lip crayon, Nonino lip crayon, and lip primer was a freebie.Mask, Sugar Buns lipstick, Pastille lip crayon, Nonino lip crayon, and lip primer was a freebie.

Top to bottom: Sugar Buns, Pastille, NoninoTop to bottom: Sugar Buns, Pastille, Nonino

Bite Beauty Power Move Creamy Matte Lip Crayon Pastille 

Bite Beauty Power Move Creamy Matte Lip Crayon Nonino 

Bite Beauty Power Move Hydrating Soft Matte Lipstick Sugar Buns 

Bite Beauty Line & Define Vegan Lip Primer 

Bite Beauty Agave+ Weekly Vegan Lip Scrub 0.7 oz/ 20 g 

They look really pretty! @Ispend2much6 

@idanyd. Thanks!

@Ispend2much6  nice haul. Bite has amazing lip products - enjoy!

@AMK721  Thank you!

@Ispend2much6 

Beautiful stuff! Love the Sugar Buns. & Yes, I saw the way that lip scrub was when it arrived and feared it would be trouble. I keep it upright, in its box, in a drawer where it won't jostled, and I check on it frequently to make sure! Wonderful stuff, but the lid is not a great first line of defense.

@Ispend2much6 That pastille is pretty!

@Samtian  Thanks- I was wondering if it would be kind of gray from the online pictures, but fortunately it wasn't.

Pastille is rather Fab, in a quiet way. It pretty much dupes their d/c'd 'Sake' Amuse bouche l.s. 

Hey friends! Love the looks you've all been posting here. I haven't been posting much, just mostly wearing my panning project palette. Have decided to scrap whatever progress I made in my quest to use each of my palettes and start over, because I asked for 1 or 2 palettes out of 6 possibles this holiday and instead have 5 new palettes! (Yes, I opened a couple boxes early.) I fear that there may even be more still wrapped. It's weird having to scrape for an unexpected chimney repair bill with all of this glorious stuff in my possession, but not giving it up now!

So, I'm close to/at 100 palettes now, which, given my boring lifestyle, is fairly insane. I'd best get a move on, using them. 

Here are the new ones: 

Too Faced,That's My JamToo Faced,That's My JamNatasha Denona, RetroNatasha Denona, RetroHuda Beauty, Mercury RetrogradeHuda Beauty, Mercury RetrogradeOden's Eye+Annette, Giant WolvesOden's Eye+Annette, Giant WolvesColourpop + Raw Beauty Kristi, At Forest SightColourpop + Raw Beauty Kristi, At Forest Sight

@heavyhedon so many pretties! I love the ND Retro. Hope you have lots of fun using them 😊

Ohhhh you have the ColourPop x RBC!! @heavyhedon yaaaaaaay I'm so so so excited to see looks

@lmaster -- I've wanted that palette since it came out;  my hubs got for me, when I thought I was only getting one other palette as a gift.

@heavyhedon  I'm a palette addict too, I wrapped up some for myself to put under the tree LOL.

1 Reply
testing