Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Buootiful -- that's so pretty! How does it wear as the hours go by?

This one stays ON! It never faded or creased. The other pink one did slightly and for both, I used no eye primer. I love it! @heavyhedon 

this is nice

Dior Dior Vernis Gel Shine and Long Wear Nail Lacquer Cosmopolite 785 

Trying out a new eye duo from Eleman Beauty, received in my October Ipsy bag. It's prettier than it looks even in the pan-- the rose gold (Illuminate) could stand in for (rosy) gold leaf if used with a wet brush, it's that foiled and special. The other shade, Amalfi, is a nice warm pink that builds easily. Also used a lippy from Fall 4 Lipstick project, the rose shade of Benefit They're Real! Double the Lip.

poutine & cream1 001.JPGpoutine & cream1 019.JPGpoutine & cream1 025.JPGpoutine & cream1 024.JPG

Beautiful look, @heavyhedon!! That Foil shade looks amazing!! 🤩

@haleyvvvv -- Thank you! That shade is very foiled.

This is stunning! @heavyhedon 

@idanyd Thank you!

@heavyhedon that's super pretty!! I live for a gorgeous foil look

@lmaster -- TY! I am enamored of this brand's shadows now with that shimmer level and am having a hard time not picking up another duo. 

F38793FC-6EBE-4680-AE7B-00184D2ECCEC.jpeg

119F6FBB-19F4-4961-9868-D7017502AF31.jpeg

8D383EF7-6486-4A9C-9CBC-AA81ABD652AC.jpeg

Beautiful look, @idanyd!! 💛

@idanyd everything about this look!! Is 🔥

Thank you so much lovely lady! @lmaster 

Those orchid edges, oh my @idanyd -- gorgeous look, pretty palettes. How are you liking the new Cinnamon Swirl?

Thank you so much 😊@heavyhedon I am enjoying it a lot!!! Formula wise is very soft. Feels to the touch like a ver soft powder almost like a cream but it’s not. It does have kickback but I don’t mind that. Colors are gorgeous and perform well. They blend out smoothly and pigment can be built up. There is one shimmer (lightest one) that is kinda chunky but the rest are really smooth and nice. The smell is amazing and noticeable but when you put it on my eyes I barely noticed the scent 

@idanyd -- mm, sounds nice.

Just throwing out a couple looks I did earlier last month before things went haywire, to push myself to get myself on track again after hardly wearing makeup for a month. 

. During those before times, I had paired BH Avocado Toast palette with Avon's Berry Love quad, and Colourpop's It's My Pleasure with BareMinerals The AfterParty quad, as I'm pairing newer palettes with old & colorful with neutral. I've barely scratched the surface with the Avo Toast, such an amazing color story. 

First some soft vineyard CP purples: vineyard purples 002.JPGvineyard purples 003.JPG

Then mostly bronzy/dusky shades from avo toast: ragtag lot 006.JPGragtag lot 013.JPG

And some more greens from Avo Toast:

Mick's last day 008.JPG

Bonus: used some lippies from my Fall 4 Lipstick panning project.

Stunning looks, @heavyhedon!! 💖 I really like the second look!! 

Thank you @haleyvvvv !

@heavyhedon wow!! These looks are jaw dropping gorgeous!! 

testing