Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd  Wow!!!!! So pretty! Those colours look amazing on you!

Thank you so much 😊@ather 

@idanyd Nice colors.

Thank you 😊@tjffc 

Beautiful smoky golds @idanyd  and to-die-for liner. Your eyecolor really POPS with this look, so warm and rich. 

Thank you so much 😊@heavyhedon I was trying the Arabic eyes technique but it didn’t kinda worked out well because I had to hurry it when I realized I was late for work 😂 

Hey! I haven’t posted in a while, just recently started college so things have been pretty busy but I thought I’d share this look I did yesterday when I had some free time. It’s my first time attempting a look like this so it’s kinda sloppy. The pic I used off google for inspiration was wayyyy prettier and neater but lmk what you think! ❣️❤️🥰

EEA5B58A-4A1A-4B54-A79F-AC8BBF7BA61A.jpeg

FC67BBA7-4251-4148-98BD-6D96C8A45E70.jpeg

@NikkiDevine  I think you did an awesome job!!! I don’t think it looks sloppy at all. 

Tysm! 🥰🥰 @ather 

Happy to see you, I was just thinking of you the other day, wondering how you were. Exciting news! I loved university (spent 10 years there), I would honestly attend for the rest of my life if I could, just to keep learning. Hope you have a wonderful college experience, though it's got to be weird this year.

The LOOK, @NikkiDevine , oh my, it's not sloppy, it's heavenly, pretty, and so much fun. & If you haven't already seen anything from Heather Moorhouse (makeup mouse) I think you would love her channel. She's been off a while but there is a backlog of amazing vids.

Tysm!! 🥰🥰❣️❣️❤️ Yeah I’m pretty excited to get this ball rolling and my life to start beginning. Thank you for letting me know you were thinking of me that means so much! And I’ll definitely look her videos up! Tysm @heavyhedon you really brought a smile to my face! 🥰

Girl this looks amazing!!! @NikkiDevine 

Tysm @idanyd ❤️🥰❤️

Wow!! This is so beautiful @NikkiDevine 

Thank you!! ❤️🥰 @lmaster  

@lmaster  Wow great job! I love the liner. It really pulls everything together 

Thank you sweets!! @ather 💖

Gorgeous look from curls to lips, @lmaster -- I love what you did with the Stunna, and that cool liner against sunshine-y lids is so tropical and delish!

Thank you lovely!! @heavyhedon those UD liners are so dang pretty

@lmaster -- they are. I would love to have all the colors. 

1 Reply
testing