Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@NikkiDevine -- TY! Yeah, I think the 70s thing is 1/3 overall packaging, 1/3 the font, 1/3 that wine shadows were really popular in the mid-to-late 70s. I remember my sister Lynne wore a really pretty satin wine shade that was from Maybelline-? (from my memory of the shape of the pan), layered with bronzes and browns. 

@heavyhedon Ooh that is a really pretty duo and looks amazing on you!

@Samtian --TY! I'm really pleased with this new duo. 

89FDC68B-2A45-4406-A845-7210A9906AC1.jpeg

63100E9D-2E77-4A00-A18A-B05ABE2D04A1.jpeg

3653C800-8004-42BC-8983-E9A704FF344C.jpeg

Gorgeous combo @ShanShanMa85 

Thanks so much!

@ShanShanMa85  I love the gold accents 

Thanks so much!

Gorgeous look, @ShanShanMa85!! 💖 Love the Kaja Bento boxes 

Thanks @haleyvvvv !  I am just discovering they are bento boxes, but they are so fun!

Beautiful look 😍❤️  @ShanShanMa85 ! Pink and gold is one of my fav combos and you did it beautifully here and I love the lip color too! 

Thanks so much @NikkiDevine!  I actually have Instagram to thank for this look. 😉

Interesting lip and eye combo @ShanShanMa85 . Cute hoop earrings.

Thank you so much @Girly2Shoes 

@ShanShanMa85 Beautiful!

Thanks so much @Samtian 

Stunning brights, @ShanShanMa85 -- this seems very floral-inspired and makes me want to think about this year's garden!

I absolutely agree.  As long as the sun is shining and the flowers are blooming, I plan to do everything in my power to let my face reflect that!

Hi! I just want everyone to know I saw your comments on my other looks and thank you all so much they all mean a lot to me I’m sorry I wasn’t able to respond I was in the hospital because I developed Covid Pneumonia which is a viral strain of pneumonia that you can get after having covid in your body. Luckily I’m the only one of my family that developed this and I’ve been working on getting better. I’m feeling much better today and I did some makeup because I got tired of being sick and ugly and tired lol so lmk what you think! (p.s. I overlined my lips to heck and back and my eyebrows are absolutely with spring because they caterpillar-ing big time right now lol) I used the huda beauty mini mauve palette, the house of lashes in the style mini boudoir, and the nyx liquid liner for this look. 

7EA4C85D-1765-422B-825E-9FC92C30A044.jpeg

E8AD7BFE-C449-48EA-8443-FE29CFD7A949.jpeg

572FB4D4-B952-45B4-963C-4D467ED9C198.jpeg

2110FDEA-C791-4BE6-BAFA-7634721BF794.jpeg

@NikkiDevine girl,, you seriously have mad skillz!!! This is so beautiful, have you thought of doing tutorials??

@lmaster tysm 🥰 and I feel it that’s why I only post on this because everyone is so nice and positive and there’s no judgment here. 

3 Replies
testing