Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so so much @idanyd ♥️

That Adept Cosmetics palette is soooo tempting @lmaster and your look isn't helping!  I'm such a sucker for a good shimmer/metallic/sparkle and that palette really delivers.  How do you feel about the formula in general?

@CookieGirl1 thank you so much!! I absolutely love it!!!! I truly feel if you did buy it,,, you wouldn't have any regrets!

@lmaster my sparkle-loving heart looks at that palette and I bet that it's an absolute dream. You definitely wear It well :-).

@CookieGirl1 thank you lovely!!

Super pretty look @lmaster ! 😍🥰 that shimmery glittery shade is just magical! ❤️

Thank you so so much @NikkiDevine 💋

So pretty @lmaster , sparkly/glossy, gorgeous colors, together & on you. A great look!

Thank you!!! @heavyhedon 😚♥️

Found more pics of shades I'd used in my phone, but not sure what the first one was-- a wash of color with blue mascara, basically. Second look is a couple light shades on brow and the sparkly black from TF White Chip mini palette over Benefit's Priming is Everything black primer and that KVD pencil with Billie Joe from Green Day. This primer seems to make shadows crease, I swear, I've tried it five different ways at least. Gonna have to find a new black primer. Up to 65 shades/100. 

Looks like a cream but no, a powderLooks like a cream but no, a powderI have no control over the flash!I have no control over the flash!blackoutblackoutblackout 026.JPG

Loving your smoking eye vibes. 😎

@heavyhedon living for the purple lashes!!

@lmaster TY! I love how this stuff actually shows up.

Great looks, @heavyhedon!! The blue mascara looks amazing!! And that smokey wing!! 💖

Sorry about the primer. I haven't used any black primers, but I think I heard that The Balm and NYX ones are good. I've just been using an IT cosmetics concealer, since I don't like it as a concealer and I hate throwing out products, lol.

@haleyvvvv -- TY! Re: primers-- yeah, most of them time I just use foundation & powder as on the rest of my face. MKy lids have zero oil. But I like a black or white primer sometimes to make colors pop more. 

@heavyhedon OOOOH I love blackout!!

@Samtian Thank you so much!

Loving the smokey look! Shame about the primer creasing! @heavyhedon I am using the sephora eye primer and it's not bad; i enjoy it 

@idanyd -- Thanks, I'll try it! I've used a few, and primer is not an everyday thing for me, but with a lot of black eyeshadow on, it's needed!

Gorgeous looks @heavyhedon  ! I’m living for the blue mascara it’s so pretty with that shimmer but being the grungy kid I am lol I am in lovveee with the pure black Smokey eye 😍😍🔥 I gotta do that soon I love a good black eyeshadow moment ❤️ 

@NikkiDevine -- me too, basic black is Queen. The mascara is L'Oreal Voluminous, very affordable. They also have burgundy & teal, and the teal is really nice. I hope you & your family are feeling better. 

1 Reply
testing