Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

26815F33-A2C6-412C-97CD-BA4298212E1C.jpeg

C3E49B09-1B36-41F9-A170-71CACC152A4A.jpeg

9DFD4861-1A0A-4FF5-8B13-E1DAAAA22345.jpeg

@idanyd  Gorgeous 

Thank you so much! @ather 

Love all your red and wine lip looks and all of them @idanyd , so very pretty! I love Catkin lips and wondered about blush and highlighters. What you think of them? So brightening on you. 💞

Thank you so much!!!! @Sunnysmom I think I have seen a couple of highlighters, the one I have is really blinding! It is a powder but it feels soft and it is easy to blend out. The packaging is gorgeous even if it is plastic.  The blush I found that it is pigmented on my skin tone so you have to go lighthanded if you want a more soft blush. The pan size on both is really big so you do get some value for your money.  I think they have launched a new collection; the packaging has a white background.  Have not tried anything from this line yet but I am tempted!

Oh good to know thank you @idanyd ! I’m tempted to try some of blushes and highlighter now that I know how much I love the lip stuff! Maybe after holiday spending dies down. 😕😩

I really hope you like them! I got the matte blush, but I think they have like luminous blushes.  @Sunnysmom I tried their newer eyeshadow palettes with the white background but it is too pastel for my taste so I always end up using it with other palettes.

Me too @idanyd, will be fun to try. Def cute packaging as you said! Thank you for info💞

@idanyd Love all the palettes and beautiful colors.

Thank you so much! @tjffc 🤗

@idanyd  Love these beautiful gilded and smoked out rose pinks! That wine red lip is awesome too.

Thank you so much! @heavyhedon 

Pretty in pinks 💕

Thank you so much! @Estelamusic 😍

@idanyd ❤️ beautiful

Thank you so much! @lmaster 😘

70EAFB5F-D94F-40BC-A5FA-B2CBF941E130.jpeg

F9D1D606-2885-45FE-A6D1-A381B56DA40B.jpeg

0F48B63F-82ED-4425-AEB4-7680A1FBB8C4.jpeg

0DB7ED9C-44B2-4CA4-B4FB-4C135A4345D4.jpeg

Last night’s look for Halloween and she’s in parties for today. 💃🏻❤️🎃 hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween 👻 

@Estelamusic  Stunning looks!!

Well done indeed @Estelamusic !!!🎃

• Gorgeous Day of the Dead look, so much depth with the greens-- and taupe looks are my weakness @Estelamusic  Wonderful artistry!

Wow!!!! Both looks are gorgeous!!! @Estelamusic 

testing