Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Awwwwwwaaaa @NikkiDevine you make my heart happy!! That's so very kind of you 🥰💗 thank you lovely

@lmaster Well that's a bummer, but you made it work!

Thank you!! @Samtian I wanted to use the light blue and purple shades,, and the color just disappeared on my kids 😒

@lmaster Ugh such a bummer!

@Samtian 😆 that should say lids!!! Not kids 🤣🤦

@lmaster Haha I knew what you meant.

@lmaster Despite the issues you had with this palette you worked out a very pretty look! Love the lip shade as well!💓

Thank you sweet beauty!! @MisssE it was rough using this palette,,,, I gave it a chance 🤷

Hey lovelies!! I did a very simple look yesterday but didn’t take a good picture of showing it I only took a picture that I sent to my boyfriend lol so sorry for the filter but I was in a grungy vintage mood and I find that orange is my grungy look color haha. I used the Orange You Glad palette from the Dream Big vault and used all the shades outlined. I put Sunkiss’d in my crease first, followed by Rise N Grind in my crease to deepen it a little, then I put Mimosa Mami all over my lid. Topped the center of the lid with the gorgeous center glitter shade called Clementine, inner corner with Squeeze Me, and then just ran the left over bit of mimosa mami on my lower lash. Didn’t add any mascara just to let the eyeshadow shine through and also my wing is really patchy because I was running out of liner lol please ignore that! I also used the pretty fresh foundation and concealer for the skin and I’m really loving how hydrating and bouncy it makes my skin. It finishes as a semi matte which I love because I don’t have to powder it but it’s still very hydrating. Perfect for skin like mine (combination). I’ll make a better look later today and take a better pic. Hope you like it! 🥰❤️ 

Edit: I should say that this filter in no way blurred my face or highlighted the colors or anything it simply put a light slash and an old camera tag on the edge by the left side of my face. There was a yellow desk light directly in front of me though and you guys know lighting does make makeup blur a bit. In real lighting you obviously would be able to see my skin texture. Just keeping it 💯

3937FEDA-4049-43C0-AAB2-C4BB299DCAFF.jpeg

5C408716-C09E-4F0E-B219-BE4449902376.jpeg

you do look gorgeous!! @NikkiDevine  I wanted this palette for so long but held off from buying it because i forgot... I know i am kinda like that.  Everytime i wanted to put an order something always came up that i had to stop and do something else and forgot.  

@NikkiDevine  Gorgeous look-- I have wanted this palette too, I can understand why you can't stop using it-- that sparkle, wow!

@NikkiDevine  Great use of the palette!

Tysm @ather  I just keep reaching for this palette even though I have the others to play with. It’s just so pretty 😍💕🥰

I see 🔥.  Nice job!

Tysm @ShanShanMa85 🥰🔥💕

@NikkiDevine Lovely!

Tysm 🥰🥰💕 @tjffc 

@NikkiDevine That is really cool looking! i love the added filter.

Tysm @Samtian !! I really love this effect it’s perfect for a grungy vintage look. I actually took it to send to my boyfriend while I was studying and it was the only pic I took of this look so I know it’s not an ideal pic to show off the look but I just thought I might as well post it since it’s the first look I made with my new palette 🥰💕 one palette in and I’m already obsessed lol 

@NikkiDevine It's a nice change though, I like it!

@NikkiDevine  So pretty!!🧡

1 Reply
testing