Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Stunning look!!! @2manyperfumes  I love Devinah Cosmetics!!! Love their products and their customer service! 

@2manyperfumes Loving the smoky matte lavender liner with those shimmers-- pretty and unexpected texture twist!

Thank you @heavyhedon ❤️, I’ve been trying to pick up more shades of purple and lavender since I don’t have too many of them.  

Lady!! Living for this look 😍 those shimmers 👏🏼💯

Thank you @Estelamusic ❤️ I think you would love Devinah and Terra Moon because of their special shimmers.  They remind me of some of the shadows in your glamlite and PM palettes.

Here are the shadows from Devinah 

5A0F3455-37D2-4347-8C24-165B10983DB2.jpeg

That's an exciting mix of shades to play with @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @heavyhedon ❤️ They are fun, they are affordable and shipping isn’t crazy to Canada either.  I received them in under 2 weeks!

@2manyperfumes Happy to hear about your success with Devinah!  I've been wanting to try some of their shadows and ironically their "home base" is in the town where I live.  Your eye looks are great 🙂

Thank you @CookieGirl1 ❤️ Yes they are from the west coast.  Very good formulas and the owner is lovely.  She’s always on Instagram and interactive with her Devinah fans.  

Again way behind on posts but I’ve just being trying different shadows in that huge NYX palette and my singles from Terra Moon and last years Sabrina palette 

Glad to see you back! @2manyperfumes 

A2C993A8-3339-4386-8E69-8AA628886B1B.jpeg11DDD694-7770-4295-BB7E-4D1DE781E4B8.jpegI’m constantly having difficulties posting on and off.  I’ll try to post the photos separately.  

@2manyperfumes  Whoa, absolutely feral greens & warm tones. Perfect autumn eyes!

Thank you @heavyhedon 💚 whatever NYX does with these special palettes is good.  I think people kind of sleep on them thinking meh, drugstore quality but they rival far more expensive palettes.

@2manyperfumes great look for Fall!!

Thank you so much @lmaster 💋

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

B0BF236F-E340-4BFF-92CE-0605FCE2220D.jpeg

1DCC3238-322B-4C3F-88D1-E9A75EE1658B.jpegGot this little palette on an ipsy box and this one is really nice; only two mattes and they work great; the 5 shimmers go well together with the mattes for an easy look and the cream neutral primer which will make the shimmers be more metallic. This little palette was great! 

@idanyd Who'd have thought the Balm would make for such a nice grungy forest eye look? 

@heavyhedon I know right; but this little palette managed quite easily!! Really like this one 

4 Replies
testing