Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I always look forward to your beautiful creations @2manyperfumes and to see what red lips you may be sporting! 🥰😘This one included. I think NYX has many great products too! 

ThanK you @Sunnysmom ❤ love my red lol I can do a whole face with nyx products which is the only brand I can do that with- I never thought of it but most if their products work well on me 

That’s so true @2manyperfumes , bet you can. I think they have some of best reds that I own too. You wear it all so well! 😘🥰🤗

@2manyperfumes Don't ever be sorry, we are always happy to see your gorgeous face and incredible looks.

Thank you @Samtian 💋  I miss my community when I'm so busy lol 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous and love that vampy deep red lip pairing ❤️👏🏼

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

ThaNk you @Estelamusic  💋 

@2manyperfumes Beautiful. 

ThAnk you @tjffc ❤ 

C1061DEF-EF88-453E-8D05-464E5910D840.jpeg208A2764-20E8-40C8-BF58-67EAB6A468A6.jpegWork has consumed my time but I have new shadows to cheer me up.  🥰 I’ve ordered single shadows from Emme Cosmetics and the amazing NYX Escape Artist that has rivalled my Norvina.  I’ve also picked up some Terra Moon and Devinah shadows.  

Duochrome (unexpected) by Emme CosmeticsDuochrome (unexpected) by Emme Cosmetics

@2manyperfumes  Those shadows are beautiful!

@2manyperfumes So pretty!

Love love love this!! @2manyperfumes 

ThaNk you @lmaster ❤  I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos on indie brands lately 

You look amazing!!! Very fall vibes with this look! @2manyperfumes 

thank you ❤  @idanyd  💋 

Love the whole look @2manyperfumes  Cools and not so-cool mixed with skill. The orange theme is fantastic!

ThAnk you @heavyhedon ❤ I've been trying to add cool fall shades in the mix lately 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Oooh i love that shade💕😍

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @Estelamusic ❤  the indie shadows are amazing and add that punch to an eye look 

Gifted (pressed pigments and shadows)Gifted (pressed pigments and shadows)61855FED-040E-49E9-B646-62FDCC1A6CEF.jpegLook 1 (neutrals)Look 1 (neutrals)

testing