Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Ty ❤️🙏🏼

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Estelamusic Very pretty.

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Ty ❤️🙏🏼

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

A3C04973-0149-446E-9984-324A8AD711E7.jpeg

99282FD3-86D6-40BD-8196-221BFC6DCB1C.jpeg

ED54A6F9-A3EA-4E79-9474-0EA2B9500A88.jpeg

@idanyd  Beautiful!!

@idanyd  Beautiful!!

Thank you so much! @ather 

Beautiful gleaming eyes, @idanyd   

I have one or two items from Seraphine and they're very nice. Have to remember to use them & that palette is really pretty!

Thank you so much! @heavyhedon Actually I think all of the products I own from them I got in my ipsy boxes.  I am super impressed with all of them!  This palette looks really kinda neutral so I just set it aside and forgot about it.  When I played with it I was super impressed with the quality of it!!! Super soft and easy to blend out! 

@idanyd this is so pretty!! Love the shimmer

Thank you so much!!! @lmaster 🤗

@idanyd Another beautiful look. The blush palette is gorgeous.  I love it. How are the pigments in the palette?  I really like the colors.  Do you use it to highlight as well as eye color?  

Thank you so much!!! @tjffc 🤗 The blush palette was amazing!!! Top row the blush is a cream product and highlighter next to it as well.  They are very pigmented and can be built up.  The yellow highlighter is a powder product and shifts to like a green hue; it is gorgeous.  The lower row is all powder products. Super soft and pigmented.  I think this is right now on sale at Sephora.  I do use highlighters on my eyes sometimes especially inner corners.  On this look, I used it on the inner corner blended into the pink shimmer from the other palette to give it a nice gradient.

@idanyd Thank you. I'm going to order it now.  It looks so gorgeous on you.  You eye looks are always so beautiful. I've upped my blending game by watching your amazing looks❤️.  Please keep posting them😁

Thank you so much!! @tjffc hope you like it a lot!! Can't wait to see your looks! 🤗

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Wow!! I mean this is just gorgeous 💕👏🏻

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!!!! @Estelamusic 🤗🤗

This week's palette is the Pur Festival v. 2.

IMG_20200923_004305.jpg

20200922_173032~2.jpg

Ooh, I've never used a Pur palette, but these mattes were so pigmented and easy to use. The sparkly shade was a bit of pain and I wasn't patient so I used my finger which I hate, but it did pack on pigment but also went everywhere cause my lids are small, waaaah.

A final look with last week's VV 🦩

IMG_20200923_004201.jpg

I really liked these shades, but wouldn't have combined them all into the same look, necessarily, but I wanted to finish off this palette within the week. Bikini is especially gorgeous.

@haleyvvvv  So pretty!!

@haleyvvvv that is some serious pink! Love it! The green look is cool too, it's more Mata Hari, mysterious, etc. Pretty palette too. I've only heard people complain about Pur shadows so far, it's good to hear another take on them. 

Love these two looks!! @haleyvvvv 

10 Replies
testing