Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is a pretty shade! @Samtian 

That's a really pretty shade, @Samtian!! I've noticed that some of the foils need a bit of TLC.

@haleyvvvv Oh boo lol. Thanks 

Oh, I meant like "normal" TLC with like a wet brush or fingers (which I dislike), @Samtian, sorry!! It's just weird that it's not all of the foils in the palette.

@haleyvvvv Still boo, I'm lazy and want the easy stuff haha.

@Samtian  Looks like you built it up some-- pretty date night kind of color, soft and neutral.

@heavyhedon It's ok. I'll have to try it with some primer another day.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Radioactive โ˜ข๏ธ

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Awesome name for a palette!! Stunning look @Estelamusic 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Ty๐Ÿฅฐ

@Estelamusic  Beautiful pops of color!

Ty ๐Ÿฅฐ

Wow!! I love your color combos! @Estelamusic Your look is stunning might recreate this ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ty ๐Ÿฅฐ please do!! Iโ€™d love to see this look on you ๐Ÿ˜

Gorgeous look, @Estelamusic!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

Ty ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Estelamusic I don't know how you manage to do it--  such bold colors and yet they are not at all heavy or hard looking, just pretty and flower-bright-- lovely!

Ty ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Estelamusic Very nice colors.

Ty ๐Ÿฅฐ

Threw my other makeup plans out the window when I received my Ipsy bag yesterday with this tiny, cute palette in it. Had such a pretty fall look, but it didn't show up much in pics (darkish grey skies here & my old house is dim inside without big sun), so I took glam shots of the palette instead. The mid-brown matte is a little taupe-y with a shot of milk chocolate, easily my fave shade here, but they're all nice, with cooler undertones. The darkest shade is actually a browned-up burgundy, different than others in my collection. Called Day-to-Night Cool. From P/Y/T beauty. 

Fits in my hand, but big pigmentationFits in my hand, but big pigmentationOpens easily, unlike most tiny makeupOpens easily, unlike most tiny makeupCatching a lone ray of sunCatching a lone ray of sun

testing