Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Ty 🥰

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Threw my other makeup plans out the window when I received my Ipsy bag yesterday with this tiny, cute palette in it. Had such a pretty fall look, but it didn't show up much in pics (darkish grey skies here & my old house is dim inside without big sun), so I took glam shots of the palette instead. The mid-brown matte is a little taupe-y with a shot of milk chocolate, easily my fave shade here, but they're all nice, with cooler undertones. The darkest shade is actually a browned-up burgundy, different than others in my collection. Called Day-to-Night Cool. From P/Y/T beauty. 

Fits in my hand, but big pigmentationFits in my hand, but big pigmentationOpens easily, unlike most tiny makeupOpens easily, unlike most tiny makeupCatching a lone ray of sunCatching a lone ray of sun

@heavyhedon that is a cute palette

@lmaster It's so teeny but very usable!

It is a very cute palette! @heavyhedon 

@idanyd Thanks, I'm enjoying it. I got to choose it from a few things with this month's Ipsy, then forgot all about it. 

Another look with the VV Flamingo Palette 🦩 

IMG_20200918_005439.jpg

20200917_122317~2.jpg

I didn't love how Pineapple, the sparkle shade on the lid, fit in color wise but overall did this <5 min, so not too upset.

@haleyvvvv I love it!! So pretty

Thank you, @lmaster!! 

It looks pretty!! Very bright! @haleyvvvv 

Thank you, @idanyd!! 

@haleyvvvv Very lovely!

Thank you, @tjffc!! 

@haleyvvvv It looks really pretty!

Thank you, @Samtian!! 

@haleyvvvv  Pretty & fresh! Was the shade just paler than you wanted? 

Thank you, @heavyhedon!! I don't know if it is clear in the photos, but the shade was pulling a little cooler/green than the rest of the shades.

@haleyvvvv --now that you mention it! I thought it was maybe just a bit paler and more white-based shimmery, before you said cooler. 

109- VV Flamingos, Donut, Flip Flops. I started on the Violet Voss Flamingo palette today. I put Flamingos on and went hmm...this would have been really pretty for the summer time haha. I included a shot that shows all three shades, pre-blend, since my crease disappears. 

VV 1.jpgVV 1 closed.jpg

These are great shades! @Samtian I really like that palette 

Oooh, Flamingo is so pretty. Great shades, @Samtian!! It is still technically summer, and I dunno where you are, but here it's still fairly warm, so definitely a great shade for now as well!!

testing