Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Oooh, Flamingo is so pretty. Great shades, @Samtian!! It is still technically summer, and I dunno where you are, but here it's still fairly warm, so definitely a great shade for now as well!!

@haleyvvvv Thanks! It's not summer here lol. Summer is long gone. We are already in full swing of harvest. I'm in Idaho. It's cold. 

Ah, makes sense, @Samtian. I'm sorry its cold already!!

@haleyvvvv Thanks! haha I hate the cold.

Same, @Samtian, same. Why I moved to Canada, I'll never know. 🥶

@haleyvvvv Haha because better health care and it's pretty?

Lol good points, @Samtian. Mostly for school too. Idaho is also pretty!!

@Samtian Lovely colors.

@tjffc Thank you!

Love the shades!! @Samtian that palette is awesome

@lmaster It sure is a pretty one.

Ha, I like the unblended "parfait" effect, though, it's cool. See what you mean about summer, they're a little delicate, but pretty shades together anytime @Samtian 

@heavyhedon Thank you! They will definitely pop when I use primer. 

From the last few days. Used a cream shadow quad-- Revlon Illuminance-- for a simple bronzy lid with a soft spot of glimmer at center & bright liner.

Revlon creme shadow-- sets well, doesn't play well with powders.Revlon creme shadow-- sets well, doesn't play well with powders.creme kick bronze1 003.jpg

There's quite a sheen with these shadowsThere's quite a sheen with these shadows

Yesterday did mismatched eyes but was too dark to get pics so I swatched the shades, from Tarte's Fall Feels and a darker gold from CD's Berries & Cream. Doesn't show up well here but each lid shade had a deeper version at the outer edge blended in, same matte tan in crease for each, and I used hunter green liner & mascara to pull the look together and balance all the shine/warmth. 

Mismatched but mixed wellMismatched but mixed well

@heavyhedon  The blue on the lower lash line is so beautiful!💙

@MisssE TY 💙Back at ya!

This is really pretty! @heavyhedon  Love the pop of color in the lower lashline! 

Thanks, @idanyd , I'm kind of in love with this liner...

That quad looks so creamy and lovely, as does your look, @heavyhedon!! 💙

@haleyvvvv TY! The shadows are fun to use, but best used together, IME, and not more than 2-3 at a time. They're really thick, like ganache. On the plus side, once they set they don't move.

Love this blue liner @heavyhedon 💙

testing