Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Yes! @tjffc I really like too faced tin palettes! 

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hurray for new pallets!! Gorgeous look💕How do you like it so far?

Yes!!!! Lol 😝 @Estelamusic I actually really liked it. The mattes are soft and pigmented. In this eyelook I didn’t experienced any fallout but there was a bit of kickback in the pan. The shimmers are kinda foiled, they are not chunky but they need to be packed on; although they were amazing!! Very metallic looking! It does have a scent to it; it’s not overwhelming but it’s noticeable. Although you can not feel the scent when you are wearing it 

Beautiful glowing eyes, @idanyd , and those glasses are very nice indeed! Love the colors you chose, and this palette is calling to me... more than the Gingerbread's did, though they looked pretty good.  Your SO has good taste!

Thank you so much!!!! @heavyhedon  I need to wear glasses since I am blind as a bat 🦇 lol 😂 he wanted a new motorcycle 🏍 so sweetened me and he gave me a little present 🎁 as well 

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Pulling my Fall-for-Sure palettes for a few looks apiece. Today, Tarte's Fall Feels (love the blush) & Tarte's Tease mini. Base of Heartbreaker (brown) from Tease with Apple Picking layered at outer edge and mattes around to blend out. A shimmer shade from Tease to blend out UD's Desperation 24/7 liner. Simple but more colorful than I usually wear for my writing group online meeting tonight. fall feels 1 001.jpgfall feels 1 006.jpgfall feels 1 010.jpgfall feels 1 002.jpg

Fabulous colors!! @heavyhedon 

@lmaster Thanks! The picture doesn't do the Tarte palette justice.

Soft mauve pink eye look and gloss @heavyhedon 👍💗

@2manyperfumes TY! I am a gloss girl. 

Beautiful!! This is giving me fall vibes! @heavyhedon 

@idanyd Thanks-- I'm feeling it. My cat is already begging me to turn on the heat!

Lovely look, @heavyhedon!! Great warm colors, perfect for fall!!

@haleyvvvv  Thank you! I have a weakness for palettes made for Fall looks.

@heavyhedon Very pretty!

@tjffc TY, I'm glad it shows-- tablet pics get paled out a bit.

IMG_20200914_123922087.jpg

IMG_20200914_123918540.jpg

  

IMG_20200914_124034704.jpg

IMG_20200914_124056049.jpg

IMG_20200914_124043113.jpg

The cover artwork is beautiful and I love this cool lavender shimmer on you @lmaster 🤩❤️

Thank you lovely!! @2manyperfumes 😚💗

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Ok I LOVE this 😍 how was the quality of this one? I’ve been curious of this brand for a while

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I really really like this palette @Estelamusic thank you!! I'm going to do another look today with it, so I'll test a few more shades out

10 Replies
testing