Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hey lovelies ๐Ÿฅฐ so I want to play with some makeup but I canโ€™t pick anypalettes to work with. The left column from top to bottom is: UD Born to Run, Ace Beautฤ“ Grandiose Palette, and the Ipsy x Betty Boop palette. Right column from top to bottom is: Violet Voss Essentials Pro Series Palette, butter London Natural Goddess Palette, and Wander Beauty Wanderess Seascape palette. Which one should I play with next? ๐Ÿงโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜™ lmk! Fun little tidbit about me: my full name is actually Betty Jean Nichole Devine. So I was in lovveee with Ipsys Betty boop collection ๐Ÿ˜ I have every product lol

Ooh born to run ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Yesss! The born to run has two deep green shimmers that Iโ€™m gonna use to create a green look with the emerald shade from the violet Voss palette via @idanyd s suggestion! But im not sure what mattes to use. Maybe a cute pink-green moment. Iโ€™m not sure but Iโ€™m excited to create looks with every suggestion you lovely people give me! Tysm ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ @Estelamusic

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I'm not picky, @NikkiDevine , but whenever you get around to Betty, I'm here for that! I received a lipgloss from that collection; was thinking of the palette but the cash was not there. 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I lucked out and got the palette and the blush trio in the Ipsy bag but I had to get the rest! And the palette is so gorgeous that white duo chrome is always a go-to for me in this palette! Iโ€™m gonna create looks with every palette you guys suggested for the next few days! Tysm โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ@heavyhedon

ohhhh I love this! Ok, I would say go for the Violet Voss palette and incorporate that green emerald shade in the look! I love greens a lot! @NikkiDevine 

Your green eyeshadow looks are absolutely stunning! Iโ€™ll definitely be using that green in a look! Tysm boo ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ @idanyd

Hmmm the palette below born to run and natural goddess look interesting to play with @NikkiDevine โค๏ธ

Tysm @2manyperfumes โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ i love the ace beaute palette lol as you could probably tell. Iโ€™ve used it a lot since I got it in boxycharm like forever ago ๐Ÿ˜‚ but thanks for the inspiration!! ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

@NikkiDevine I vote for natural goddess. You can always do what I do, I assign them numbers and use a random number generator to decide what to work on next.

Omg thatโ€™s such a good idea!!! Iโ€™m definitely gonna have to start doing that! Tysm @Samtian ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ and Iโ€™m def gonna use natural goddess now that you and @2manyperfumes both suggested it. Maybe a halo eye? Or a full cut crease? Idk lol Ima just go with the flow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฐ

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@NikkiDevine I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Did my sisters makeup for work today and asked if she could send a pic so I could post it ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ since she got so much love last night from all you beautiful people she had no qualms with it. I used the JSC thirsty palette again today and a single eyeshadow for the pink shimmer shade but I donโ€™t have it on hand to name it right now. Hope yโ€™all are having a wonderful Monday! โค๏ธ

Gorgeous look, so pretty! @NikkiDevine

Tysm @MisssE โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

You did great!! Such beautiful shades @NikkiDevine 

Tysm @Imaster I love these shades with blue eyes! Sheโ€™s got the same light blue eyes that you have and I just love blue eyes because so many colors go so good with them!

Beautiful day time playful look ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Tysm @Estelamusic โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

Fantastic look, @NikkiDevine !! I really like the colors!! ๐Ÿ’–

Tysm! @haleyvvvv โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ I love these colors together it just screams summer and spring to me even though weโ€™re nearing the fall season I just had to get one more good summer moment in!
testing