Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

ohhhh I love this! Ok, I would say go for the Violet Voss palette and incorporate that green emerald shade in the look! I love greens a lot! @NikkiDevine 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Your green eyeshadow looks are absolutely stunning! I’ll definitely be using that green in a look! Tysm boo 😘🥰❤️ @idanyd

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hmmm the palette below born to run and natural goddess look interesting to play with @NikkiDevine ❤️

Tysm @2manyperfumes ❤️🥰 i love the ace beaute palette lol as you could probably tell. I’ve used it a lot since I got it in boxycharm like forever ago 😂 but thanks for the inspiration!! 😍❤️😘

@NikkiDevine I vote for natural goddess. You can always do what I do, I assign them numbers and use a random number generator to decide what to work on next.

Omg that’s such a good idea!!! I’m definitely gonna have to start doing that! Tysm @Samtian 🥰😍🙌🏼 and I’m def gonna use natural goddess now that you and @2manyperfumes both suggested it. Maybe a halo eye? Or a full cut crease? Idk lol Ima just go with the flow 😂🥰

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@NikkiDevine I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Did my sisters makeup for work today and asked if she could send a pic so I could post it 🥰❤️ since she got so much love last night from all you beautiful people she had no qualms with it. I used the JSC thirsty palette again today and a single eyeshadow for the pink shimmer shade but I don’t have it on hand to name it right now. Hope y’all are having a wonderful Monday! ❤️

Gorgeous look, so pretty! @NikkiDevine

Tysm @MisssE ❤️🥰

You did great!! Such beautiful shades @NikkiDevine 

Tysm @Imaster I love these shades with blue eyes! She’s got the same light blue eyes that you have and I just love blue eyes because so many colors go so good with them!

Beautiful day time playful look 👏🏻

Tysm @Estelamusic ❤️🥰

Fantastic look, @NikkiDevine !! I really like the colors!! 💖

Tysm! @haleyvvvv ❤️🥰 I love these colors together it just screams summer and spring to me even though we’re nearing the fall season I just had to get one more good summer moment in!

Beautiful @NikkiDevine ❤️ you did an awesome job - tell your sister she’s very pretty and that makeup is divine 💋

Tysm! I’ll definitely tell her 🥰❤️

This is a gorgeous look!!! @NikkiDevine

Tysm @idanyd 🥰❤️❤️

@NikkiDevine Very nice.  Lovely colors.

1 Reply
testing