Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Super cool @NikkiDevine , I've always loved Egyptian style makeup. Good to know the Fly Liner is that flexible!

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Yesss I love fenty products! And tysm! I too am obsessed with anything ancient Egyptian and am currently in college studying Egyptology 🙂 ❤️🥰

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@NikkiDevine --that is what I dreamed of doing as a kid; then ended up studying writing and philosophy instead. 

So fun @NikkiDevine , and I’m sleeping and I’m sleeping...! Very relaxing! 

Lol well thank you @Sunmysmom I’m gonna have to keep that hypnotist pathway in mind just in case archeology doesn’t work out! 🥰❤️ itd be cool to hypnotize someone or give tarot readings. I’ve always had a love for the dark purple tent at a carnival 😍🔮

@NikkiDevine Tarot is fun to do. I have about three decks left (gave some away) and know a few people that make unique decks, like a coffee-themed one. 

Tysm! @Sunnysmom ☺️🥰❤️ it wasn’t very relaxing to create lol I was anxiety ridden trying to make the lines just right but I’m really happy with how it came out

Ha I bet @NikkiDevine but you make it seem that way to us! You’re talented and also could be a hypnotist 😂

@NikkiDevine  That's very pretty.

Tysm @SusanM85 🥰❤️

@NikkiDevine this is absolutely beautiful

Thanks! @Imaster ❤️🥰 it was an anxiety surge of a look to do but it was worth it lol

very cool @NikkiDevine 😎

very cool @NikkiDevine 😎

RE: very cool @NikkiDevine 😎

Tysm @2manyperfumes ! 🥰

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Fun with neutrals. All last week, busy but playing with Milani's Soft & Sultry palette. I did some nice looks but have apparently misplaced pics from all but one of them, which I call Pink Stars in a Dark Sky. Not that you can really feel the pink from these pics, but... The pink was a loose mica-based shadow from Princess M, but doesn't look like they sell them anymore. 

pink stars dark sky 1 029.jpgIMG_0744.JPGpink stars dark sky 1 026.jpg 

This is a great look! You inspired me to whip out my browns and neutrals! @heavyhedon 

@idanyd Thanks, tis the season coming, right? I'm so close to pulling out my Buxom Suede Seduction palette...

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Love the shimmer!! Makes your eye color pop! 🥰

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @NikkiDevine -- I think so too.

@heavyhedon Love the neutrals!

Thanks @tjffc ! It took me a long time to get on board the neutral train...

14 Replies
testing