Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@haleyvvvv -- you were working a beautiful girly vibe last week-- love all the pretty looks, and those glasses are fab.

Thank you, @heavyhedon!! 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

They’re all gorgeous looks!!! @haleyvvvv

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you, @idanyd!! 😊

Days 16,17,18:  For !6, had a meetup online, so just went with a very subtly contoured eye using this Pixi by Petra Brow Palette. Technically has only one shadow bit i use it wet as shadow and liner all the time. No pics, didn't have the phone in time to catch it.Well-used cake shadows/brow/linerWell-used cake shadows/brow/liner

Sadly, on the 17th day, i pulled out my singles and tried one i got last year that was barely used-- a nice bronzy loose one; and my left eye swelled up & started watering down my face. Not going to name names on the"natural" brand, it could be the heat waves we've been getting here turned it early. But I swore off makeup the rest of the day and wore ice  over that eye instead. I'll spare you the sight, even though I grabbed a pic for safety purposes.

18th day: After all the hot orange looks here lately, decided to go back into Rustic Glam and make more use of Desert Queen (lid) with a little Fringe above the crease blending towards brow and wet Wanderlust for bottom liner.

sundfay 007.JPGsundfay 006.JPGsundfay 005.JPG

@heavyhedon Very nice!

Thanks so much, @tjffc !

@heavyhedon very pretty shades on your eyes

Thank you @lmaster ! Yeah, makes the blue seem bluer.

@heavyhedon that pixie palette is almost panned!!!! that's great!!!  I hope you are feeling better from your eyes.  The orange shade is so pretty and looks so beautiful on you!!! 

@idanyd ,  I should pick up another brow palette in case Pixi discontinues them; I've used it for brows through about 10 different hair colors. My eye was pretty decent by the next day, totally fine now, thanks.

I really like this pop of warm coral shade on the eyelid...

I really like this pop of warm coral shade on the eyelid @heavyheadon ❤ it brightens the blue of your eyes

Re: I really like this pop of warm coral shade on the eyelid...

@2manyperfumes , thank you, it does perk 'em up.

This last orange shade is really pretty, @heavyhedon!! I'm sorry the one shade had a bad reaction.

@haleyvvvv , I think Desert Queen is going to be a fave. The formula really shifted on the other one; chucked it out, after my eye healed. 

@heavyhedon Awe sorry to hear about your eye! Glad it looks better. That look is really pretty!

@Samtian Thank you! Ice for a couple hours and aloe gel at night put things right again.

86- KVD Rope, S e x

KVD Fetish 5.jpg

@Samtian Very pretty

@tjffc Thank you!

Ohhhh I like! 😉 @Samtian 

testing