Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!!!! @heavyhedon Yes! the brand is called that (link: https://www.lunaticklabs.com/)  they used to have an Elvira Pallet but I guess it sold out.  You can actually create your own palette in a little coffin packaging. 

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 15: Just a mishmash, poorly blended, although it looked better in person-- used warm and cool tones from Christen Dominque's Rustic Glam, playing around to try more colors I hadn't used yet. 

mishmash!mishmash!mishmash2 001.jpg

Nice look, @heavyhedon!! The blue under the eye is nice!! 💙

@haleyvvvv Thank you, colored liners are something I need to get back to more often...

Playing with shadows is fun @heavyhedon ❤️ Cool toned shadows look good on you 

Thanks @2manyperfumes. When I was young, I could only wear cool tones, since the warm shades all turned rancid orange on me back then. So different now, truer base tones in most makeup. 

Great palette @heavyhedon love those colors you worked with 💙

Thanks @lmaster , I can't wait to really work with the stronger colors in a big way.

This is a very pretty look! I love pops of color on the lower lashline!! @heavyhedon 

@idanyd , thanks! I've yet to go deep with this super colorful palette, but soon... the blues are 😍

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

My mom shops at Lancome counters and I get her free gifts! ❤️ 🙏 I love the small 4 pan eyeshadows! colors- purple is trendy, pink makeover metallic and blue all made up

Amazing look, @ctharoses!! The blue and purple are super pretty!! 💙💜

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@ctharoses I love this look, so beautiful!

Very nice combination of shades playing off each other @ctharoses ❤️

Fabulous!! Great talent you have 💙💜 @ctharoses 

@ctharoses Beautiful colors. I love the blending and winged liner.  Absolutely gorgeous.

gorgeous eye look!!! love those shades of purple and blue! @ctharoses 

That's a fantastic, beautiful look, @ctharoses , and paring down the rest of the look really works to make it stand out and yet not be over-the-top. Great color combo and shaping!

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Ainoha’s Lash Beautique Ultimate Heat Obsessions Palette

Great look, @mariesanc21!!

Absolutely glamorous and beautiful @mariesanc21 ❤️👏

testing