Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

That's what I was going to say too- the look is hhhot. 

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Radioactive

Ooh, @Estelamusic, beautiful-- the gradual fading from one shade to the next is luscious. 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Ty ❤️

Gorgeous look, @Estelamusic!! The pop of yellow in the corner!! 💛

Ty ❤️🙏🏼

Beautiful hot tropical vibes @Estelamusic ❤️ Very nice 👍 

Ty ❤️🙏🏼☀️

Gorgeous summer vibes! Love the blend from yellow to coral / pink 💝 @Estelamusic

Ty ❤️☀️🙏🏼

Gorgeous palette! @Estelamusic great look too go with ♥️

Ty ❤️☀️🙏🏼

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 6 (July 7): went back to Sephora Mini eye palette. Had a meeting, so went neutral/simple, liner & mascara only on outer eye, using the shimmery taupe (Pecan) across lid with a touch of Blackberry at outer edge, Chantilly  on browbone & Meringue on center lid for sparkle. Looks a little more flashy IRL but not much.   eye look 6 025.jpgCan't resist taupes or cool neutralsCan't resist taupes or cool neutrals

Lovely look, @heavyhedon!! 

Thank you @haleyvvvv!

Very pretty palette @heavyhedon ❤️, well done - I love the dark coffee shade. 

Thanks, @2manyperfumes , I love that shade also. 

@heavyhedon that palette is gorgeous! Great look

Thank you, @lmaster it's a favorite small palette. When I first got it I couldn't stop using it. 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love cool neutrals as well! How do you like the formula and performance of those little pallets? I’ve always been curious about them

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Formula works for me; not always creamy but still soft, some are slightly on the drier side but not really powdery. The darks/brights seem to always have good pigment and ability to be built up. Love the shimmers but love the mattes more-- they layer well for intensity without looking crusty. 

I don't use primer much, so they seem to blend easily enough (primer seems to make some shadows hard to blend). All in all, far nicer quality than imagined at that price point and much better than their original singles had. I got started on them when I bought the Winter Queen palette a few years back--winter queen eye.jpg

1 Reply
testing