Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd Ah yeah!! Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream! Love love love this look. 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much 😊!!!! @Samtian

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Mesmerizing. 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!!! @heavyhedon

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Love this. The shift in that shade is gorgeous ❤️

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!!! @Estelamusic

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 5: Used 2 Sephora Collection palettes. Sorme's pencil liner in Navy on inner rim only. The Mini Eye palette (cool toned) using a mix of tiny bits of Blackberry & Coffee at the outer edge for a deep base over Benefit's black primer. From Mystic Aura palette, I layered Supernatural under the crease, Enigma all over the lid and mixed into the crease, a dab of Aurora around the upper crease to blend, with a tiny bit of Mystic dipped into Supernatural again on a wet brush, with whatever else was left on the brush, for lower liner. m a p.jpgmini palette 1.jpgeye challenge1 038.jpgwhole look, faded light thowhole look, faded light thoMakes my eyes look blue-green when they're just blueMakes my eyes look blue-green when they're just blueThese colors are strong!!These colors are strong!!

I'm loving the colors in this palette.  Lovely

Wow you nailed those shades @heavyhedon 👏❤️ They look fabulous on you.  

Thank you, @2manyperfumes -- whoever said blue-eyes can't wear blue is just wrong, right?

Exactly @heavyhedon  that is like saying brown eyes can’t wear brown 👍

Wonderful looks with these palettes @heavyhedon 

Thanks, @lmaster, I might finally move on to bigger palettes again soon. Or do a singles only weekend...

Oooh, those SC palettes are super pretty, I'm always tempted to grab them. Nice look, @heavyhedon!! 🙂

@heavyhedon Ooh this is so pretty!

TY! I really enjoy these intense small palettes Sephora and everyone else is putting out.

Love the lighter colors.  They look great on you

Such a pretty colour story on you @haleyvvvv ❤️, great summertime colours.  Love the pop of green.

Thank you, @2manyperfumes!! ☺

Awesome colors!! Do you find any of these shades in this palette stain? @haleyvvvv 

1 Reply
testing