Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

It's a stunning look.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous eyelook! Love the yellow with the pop of pink of your lipstick! @Estelamusic

🙏🏼💖

Total summer vibes!! @Estelamusic 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

🙏🏼💖🏖☀️

Using two different looks in one. Using on the left eye the nabla platinum palette and ciate lo don’t molten metals in wicked. Other side is the PMG little palettes the blue one mini eye ecstasy and makeup forever Star Lot powder in frozen green

Stunning looks, @idanyd!! So shimmery!!

Thank you so much 😊 @haleyvvvv

@idanyd stunning🤩🤩

Thank you so much! @MisssE

Wow they are equally beautiful @idanyd ❤️ the quality and shimmer is equal- well done 👍

Thank you so much ☺️ ❤️ @2manyperfumes

These looks are gorgeous @idanyd 

Thank you so much @lmaster 😊😊😊

How do you like that nabla pallet and formula? I’ve been eyeing that platinum one for a hot second

It’s very soft and pigmented. The star of the show would be the silver shade cause it’s gorgeous. The mattes have a bit of kickback but blend out ok. I like it. I’m eyeing the berry one cause it’s so cute

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Use 100 shades of eyeshadow in a row? I'm in. should take a little over a month, max. I can do that.

@heavyhedon Welcome! I do mine as days with different shadows. I also suck at selfies. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

I decided to do that as well. I'll just do 100 days and let the numbers of shadows used soar.

@heavyhedon yep you can count each individual new shade you use, or you can just post your eye looks, we love to see em! 💓

Will do. I'm terrible at selfies, but... & think I'll just do a hundred consecutive days of using eyeshadow; easier than counting each one I use.  

testing