Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This look is absolutely gorgeous, @Estelamusic!! The bright minty sparkle in the inner corner!!

@Estelamusic Whoa this is cool!

Wow, beautiful looks @Estelamusic 🥰👍, so soft yet sultry 

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This look brings out your beautiful eye shape @Estelamusic stunning!

@Estelamusic oh so pretty

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Green, blue and yellow today with the tropical carnival palette by Tammi X, Revolution Pro.  I changed my eye base to Essence colour intensifying eye base and wet my brushes.  Used a good Mac blending brush and I had no fall out or patchiness.  Brilliant green in that shimmer.  I used the bright yellow j’ouvert above the crease.

Top lime green shimmer, bottom row:  deep navy and saint Catherine greenTop lime green shimmer, bottom row: deep navy and saint Catherine green0F1C4B3D-E1BE-4BCA-8630-585E173C9F70.jpegCF3F75A6-5829-4880-A51A-EF4CEEF32832.jpegA8D4B9B1-1105-4C60-BE2C-DE2C5CA48ABB.jpeg0593D125-4F20-4558-A7FA-B32A181B1D17.jpeg

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is a gorgeous look!!! Love the combination of green yellow and blue and often times I would insert purple! Those eyeliners are good? @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd 😘, purple is a good colour to add too, agree 👍 nyx eyeliners are affordable and I like them for the waterline and under eye because they tend to be soft so they don’t tug on my skin. For doing a wing liner no they break to easily.  Better to do a wing first then go above it lightly with these for a pop of colour.  The formula is softer more crayon like.  

@2manyperfumes This is so pretty! You should do something with the Trini, Pink Panther, and Mas. 

Thank you @Samtian ❤️ That’s a good combo, I will have to try that one and tag you 💋

@2manyperfumes Ooh please do!

I will 💋

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous eye look @2manyperfumes! Love the blue and green💙💚

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @MisssE ❤️

@2manyperfumes @What fun colors! 

Thank you @Kim888 ❤️

This is so beautiful @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @lmaster 😘

Absolutely stunning, per usual, @2manyperfumes!! 🤩

Thank you @haleyvvvv ❤️

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Different looks using black eyeshadow (not my forte) 1. First look using the Zulu palette from Juvias place and Becca the pearl palette . The second look using the secret garden palette from nabla and the 3 look using the Charlotte tilbury starry eyes to hypnotize palette

13 Replies
testing