Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Sapphire Saturday and still using my Morphe 350M for my neutral bases and the blue is from my mini obsessions (electric and gemstones).

B5FFFA74-6C77-402C-B219-BF7CA0E2248C.jpeg6F80C9E9-D246-4530-92C4-ED2F4F5B547D.jpegA2D130FD-95CD-4AEA-AA94-BB1DED3BE142.jpeg78B9BFB0-8D7C-4065-BF2B-259DC3C82398.jpeg0F877FD8-D14A-4B42-B0CE-E97B1D4DE3EE.jpeg782E91EE-DEF7-407E-9EBC-74F8F77E286C.jpeg

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love this look!!! It’s a more wearable blue look!! It’s stunning I might recreate this my friend!!! @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much @idanyd ❤️💙 I find the deeper blues are great for the eyelid area - looking forward to seeing what you create @idanyd 

Hi @2manyperfumes,

So pretty! I love the blue on you! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT ❤️

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@2manyperfumes this look is beautiful, love that shade of blue on you. Looks like such a fun palette!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @MisssE  and @lmaster  ❤️ I swatched both mini palettes and they are pigmented- wow, more fall out with the electric one but the impact of the shades is intense 

Phenomenal look @2manyperfumes it's just so gorgeous

Thank you @lmaster 💙, the blue is very jewel like without glitter.  I’m going to put those little palettes into rotation.  I haven’t used all the shades and I’m going to swatch them. Curiosity is too much lol

@2manyperfumes that is a great idea!

Whoo that is so pretty

Whoo that is so pretty

Re: Whoo that is so pretty

Thank you @Samtian 💙, those mini obsession palettes have intense pigment (lots of fall out) but I use a sticky eye base that I don’t set to keep the fall out at a minimum 

Ooooh, that Sapphire look is so stunning, @2manyperfumes!! 💙💙

Thank you @haleyvvvv 💙

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Radioactive makeup therapy sesh

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Loving your eyeliner, @Estelamusic , and that gorgeous pink lipstick.

This is very beautiful but loving your brush pink lipstick! @Estelamusic

Love this colorful look on you @Estelamusic !

Hi @Estelamusic,

Such a fun look! I love all the colors. 

Best,

Rebecca

Oh that pigment!!! @Estelamusic 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love the pigment in this pallet. Might be my favorite colorful pallet right now. Just such great payoff
2 Replies
testing