Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd Thanks babe!

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I just swiped Wanderess eyeshadow in Blossom on my lids and called it a look.  It’s a pale shimmery pink. 43BFDC8D-59F5-47CC-856B-3EBBF097CF3F.jpeg

@heartsmyface So beautiful and elegant!  Lovely pic

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

That looks so pretty! Sometimes it’s nice to have a subtle shimmer @heartsmyface

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@KehDee @It’s so pretty!  It’s to me what UD Space Cowboy was to so many people for years.  

Gorgeous look, @heartsmyface!! That shade is super pretty!!

@haleyvvvv @Thank you.  Pinks like this are kinda my thing.  I love wearing the rainbow but pink is my IT colour.  

What a pretty look @heartsmyface ❤️, the red top is beautiful too, love the peekaboo cutouts.  

@2manyperfumes  thank you!  I like that it’s modest with a little zest. 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

It’s stunning!!!! So shimmery!! @heartsmyface

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd @Thank you!  It’s one of the best items I’ve ever received in an Ipsy bag!  I know I will definitely hit pan on it one day!  😄 

Today’s edition of “Nothing Better to Do:” YTer k**kysweat posted a video comparing Melt’s Rust palette with Biba, so I tried to recreate two of her looks. She combined shadows in ways I haven’t tried before, and convinced me that I don’t need Rust. Look 1: Freckle, Spot, Rayon, Monroe. The shape is a little weird, which I never seem to notice until I take a picture 🤷🏻‍♀️ Look 2: Prairie, Pasha, Rustic, Shine.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Beautiful looks, @tastelikewater!!

I love both shades especially the deeper first one @tastelikewater ❤️ Interesting I’ll have to look at both palette colour stories

O like this earthy look!! @tastelikewater it’s gorgeous on you!

@tastelikewater @The sheen of that gold in look 2 is just so pretty. 

Magenta shades today with Born to a Run and Ace Beaute.  I used the mustard melt single above the crease to blow out the shadow.  Shade Rubbish.  Brady by CP as a base on the lid.

35C551A8-941E-407F-BFE9-A2E77B15CFB9.jpeg0B50DD98-A3A4-4125-B8BA-378CA2AD452F.jpeg2655056E-16DF-4938-9C32-D6821A26371D.jpeg1184DBD3-60E2-4824-B449-E29373698EE8.jpeg06F38EE2-FDA8-4939-858D-F886FA728BA5.jpeg

@2manyperfumes you look great! How are you doing? Sanity and all?? 🌞

Thank you @lmaster 😘 I’m hanging in there.  I had stuff going on before the outbreak so it’s compounded.  I’m going to work today - we don’t know how long we can stay open and my hours are reduced.  I’m wearing a mask and gloves when I have to go to the grocery store and pharmacy.  How are you holding up?  The kids?  Unprecedented times.  

@2manyperfumes wow at least your work is still open,, all businesses are closed here other than banks, grocery stores, gas station, convenient stores,, restaurants can only do take out or delivery. We are doing good,, just dealing with sinus and allergy issues thanks to the weather, but today the sun is shining so we can at least go outside!! Being confined with my husband...🤦 And kids is challenging,,, thank goodness he's still going to work too,, he does upholstery, but can lock the door so people can't just show up, hang in there sweets!! Now the stay at home order has been extended till the end of April!!!

It’s an essential service falling under construction as we’ve provide for industry, manufacturing, hospitals, government etc., we have over 200 coveralls ready for the hospital, almost sold out of disposable gloves, masks we have run out of.  Paint for isolation rooms.  Down to skeleton staff and I’ll be the next one laid off if we have to completely shut down.  My husband is on mandatory vacation leave (they have laid off 1600 already at his work).  He’s in printing like an accountant, but he services the pharmacies and grocery store chain.  Two of my kids have been laid off.  Yes it’s crazy with five of us under the same roof but I found toilet paper today and bleach finally.  We’ve hit national news as a nursing home 20 minutes near us has been the worse case in the province.  I’m glad to hear that you are all well other than seasonal sniffles.  Good to hear that your husband can continue in peace and lock the doors.  Hope you have a quiet spot too in the house too lol.  

1 Reply
testing