Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Trying to use the few last shades in the Boxy palette to round out the week.I couldn't get Boxy to work at all. So switched to Popup into Full Size and a bit of Swipe Up on the lid. Also tried and failed when playing around with the Kaja wing stamp, lol.I couldn't get Boxy to work at all. So switched to Popup into Full Size and a bit of Swipe Up on the lid. Also tried and failed when playing around with the Kaja wing stamp, lol.

@haleyvvvv  Love this look!! I was wondering how the stamp worked. Do you think it’s better to draw the wing or use the stamp? Or is it something that needs practice?

@ather, I wish I could give you a better answer, but I so rarely do or have done wings, that I'm terrible at them...I think I've done better (larger) wings, easier, with the stamps, than I've done free hand. There is a learned curve to the stamps, especially for placement, but I think its potentially less than like the overall learning curve for drawing wings freehand.

@haleyvvvv  Aww thanks! Super helpful!! I can draw a tiny wing but not a larger one if that makes sense. But I think it’s the shape of my eyes that make it harder. I was going to get the stamp but I wanted to hear how it performs before I purchased one! 

I think since you can already do a small one, the stamps might not be useful, @ather. They're all really small from what I can tell. Here's a picture with a qtip for scale of the Kaja. I just got the Ciate one and it's the same size.  They might save you time? The quality of the product is nice, like color and liner wise. I totally understand what you mean about eye shape and liner, I feel the same way!!20200329_170030.jpg

@haleyvvvv @That’s not a bad size! How do they stay on? Do they smudge or once it’s on it’s there? 

Definitely they stay on super well. When I applied it dried quick so there wasn't any transfer. I cried yesterday (sad story!) and there wasn't any smudging or lines. There was a small amount when I accidentally rubbed my eyes at the end of the night and took a bit of effort to get off when I took my makeup off. @ather 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Its a shame you couldn’t make that shade work. But your eye look is stunning! @haleyvvvv

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you, @idanyd!!

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Magenta this week💞@Kim888

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@MisssE Love all of the colors!  

Beautiful shades!! @MisssE ♥️

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@lmaster thank you!

@MisssE  Beautiful look!

@ather thank you!

Stunning look, @MisssE!! 💗

@haleyvvvv thank you!🥰

Beautifully done @MisssE 💖😘, love these shadows on you and the bright vivid shadows of this palette 

@2manyperfumes thank you!!

Gorgeous!!! @MisssE

@idanyd Thanks babe!
1 Reply
testing