Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@heartsmyface such a pretty look! I'm glad the Sephora Pro brushes are working so well!!

Purples from the Boss Mood - Morphe palette.  Itโ€™s very inconsistent with the quality of the shadows.  From poor to amazing but I love the colour story.  I took some time to swatch all 30 shades.  You can see the patchiness or lack of pigment in some and the beauty of others.  

DADA8D2D-EC80-4FD1-896E-D9DC98179F4A.jpegE31F4D2B-D1C9-4321-A12B-E315FC93A5E8.jpeg3C9612C1-FF4E-4FC4-B054-D8CB9DB02DDC.jpegEC5AE635-746C-4319-AC9C-07BB7A9C1B4B.jpegEB1815E3-502A-43D9-9260-E50EBA464C65.jpegE3E0DB01-DB99-4653-9B03-6772FAFFF5BF.jpeg

@2manyperfumes Great colors

Yep I could tell that was a Morphe palette just based on your swatches.... That is kinda sad!! @2manyperfumes but on the positive side,, you created a beautiful look ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you @lmaster โค๏ธ, I know right.  How do they get away with it.  Other brands would be raked over the coals for this extreme inconsistency.  ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

@2manyperfumes it's too bad about the patchiness of some of the shadows! But your look is amazing!

Thank you @haleyvvvv โค๏ธ

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Your look is stunning!!!! @2manyperfumes and true itโ€™s too bad that such a wonderful color story has so much inconsistency in the formula!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd โค๏ธ It has great shade colours but you can see on my arm compared to other palettes Iโ€™ve swatched itโ€™s patchy 

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello!! Here I used the violet Voss flamingo palette the Estรฉe Lauder pure color envy eye and cheek palette glam and of course trying out the #sephoraproartistry #gratis brushes that @TeamBIC gave me! Those Sephora pro artistry eye brushes are actually divine!!! #19 was great for laying and at the same time blending out the crease. It picked up product very nicely! # 14 and #15 are great as packing brushes and the 15 one is great for packing shadow in precise areas (lavender shimmer between the wine color and the mint color). Love them!

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd Great colors

@idanyd   This eye look is so pretty!  

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

๐Ÿ˜Š @heartsmyface

I love that flamingo palette @idanyd so the pretty colors ate so complimentary on you

Thank you so so much @lmaster youโ€™re a sweetheart ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—โญ๏ธ

@idanyd this look is so good!! Love seeing all the rainbow colors in a shimmer blended beautifully.

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š @haleyvvvv !!!

Congratulations on the brushes @idanyd โค๏ธ I know you will put them to good use.  These palettes are very pretty and I love the look youโ€™ve created today ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— @2manyperfumes so far Iโ€™m really enjoying them!! Those eye brushes really get the job done dry! No meet to wet them to get color payoff

Hi @idanyd,

This palette looks great on you! I love it for Spring. 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š @RebeccaBT
testing