Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much 😊 @2manyperfumes yes! I agree with you. It’s a wonderful shade color but I don’t like that it’s a pressed glitter. It’s kinda hard to work with it with glitter glue and all and then you get a mess everywhere. I rather have that shade in a duochrome powder form not in a pressed glitter

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Completely agree @idanyd @I love duochromes and shimmers, NYX foils are good too.  I’ve heard the Tati Beauty glitters are good.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Natasha Denona love palette! Love how with such a pretty girly looking palette I could come up with a more Smokey eye with that pop of shimmer that’s kinda of duochromy. Didn’t even used the shimmer shades wet!!! Just a dry brush and got insane amount of pigment payoff

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd Lovely look!

Thank you so much! @tjffc 

@idanyd  So pretty!! I love the dark pink colour! It’s so intense. 

Thank you so much 😊 @ather

@idanyd stunning look with the love palette,,I still need to open mine 😆

Thank you so much 😊 @lmaster you’ll enjoy it that’s for sure!! Can’t wait to see those looks you create!!!

Romantic and sultry shades @idanyd ❤️🥰, very pretty and dramatic 

Thank you so much 😊 @2manyperfumes I was going for a more cotton candy moment there but I got carried away with the darkest shade!! Stunning how it changes your whole look

I love this romantic, smoky look that you created with the Love palette! The shimmer on the center of your eyelids add an extra sparkle to the look. <333

Thank you so much 😊 @PenelopeBT I was surprised at the pigment of this palette. That shimmery shade I used it a dry brush!! I was so blown away!!

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 2 with the same palette but today I used the blue that @idanyd was curious about and the greens.  I didn’t like the shimmer green as much, it hard panned quickly.  There is lots of fallout but long lasting and the mattes are pigmented 

CAE70EBC-561F-4F54-AA26-9931495DC4DE.jpeg3A8DD782-01D9-4DEB-ADA2-0EEB065968CA.jpeg10B18C62-43A5-4267-BD18-425C3954FFF9.jpeg3617D759-360B-4F1B-813E-95EACFB3043A.jpeg

@2manyperfumes  I love the lid colour!! 

Thank you @ather 💙💚 @idanyd @wanted to see the blue shadow in the palette so I put it on the inner half of the lid 

Wow you look flawless girl @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @lmaster ❤️, my skin is loving my serums and oils 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Yayyy!!!!🤩 it looks stunning!!!! And paired with that lipstick your eyes pop!!! @2manyperfumes I hate it when some shimmer shades get hard pan easily. I kinda Gad that with the Natasha Denona cranberry palette. Saw a youtuber that recommended that you use a spoolie on the shadow to try to scrape off very gently that hard pan. It will help but unless you plan to use that product right after it’ll get wasted

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd ❤️ The mattes in this palette are soft with lots of fall out.  The blue was a bit patchy but I changed brushes and was fine.  The shimmer wasn’t great.  Yes I have those soft brushes that look like mini tooth brushes. They are similar to a spool but exactly it will hard pan after a few more uses.  My fenty highlighter does that too a tiny drop of a pure mineral oil helps if it’s drying out.  Then you have to swirl a brush to reactivate and loose some shadow to get to a fresh layer.  It’s because certain brushes smooth out the texture of the shadow or our fingers have oils and residues.  I’m ok with it for the most part but shadows that quickly hard pan immediately after using  😖 

Gorgeous look @2manyperfumes!!

testing