Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Yayyy!!!!🤩 it looks stunning!!!! And paired with that lipstick your eyes pop!!! @2manyperfumes I hate it when some shimmer shades get hard pan easily. I kinda Gad that with the Natasha Denona cranberry palette. Saw a youtuber that recommended that you use a spoolie on the shadow to try to scrape off very gently that hard pan. It will help but unless you plan to use that product right after it’ll get wasted

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd ❤️ The mattes in this palette are soft with lots of fall out.  The blue was a bit patchy but I changed brushes and was fine.  The shimmer wasn’t great.  Yes I have those soft brushes that look like mini tooth brushes. They are similar to a spool but exactly it will hard pan after a few more uses.  My fenty highlighter does that too a tiny drop of a pure mineral oil helps if it’s drying out.  Then you have to swirl a brush to reactivate and loose some shadow to get to a fresh layer.  It’s because certain brushes smooth out the texture of the shadow or our fingers have oils and residues.  I’m ok with it for the most part but shadows that quickly hard pan immediately after using  😖 

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous look @2manyperfumes!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv ❤️

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is the norvina vol 2 palette (blue orange look) and the Natasha Denona love palette

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd Love all of the colors contained in this palette

I agree with you!! They are so pretty! @tjffc 

Blending perfection @idanyd 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Awww 🥰 you’re si sweet thank you so much ☺️ @lmaster

Gorgeous looks @idanyd 💕💜💙💚💖❤️ I’m in love with the Norvina 2 colour story.  I’m living for those greens.  So looking forward to the looks you are going to create.  I love the 2&3 palette in this collection.  

Thank you so much 😊 @2manyperfumes my faves are also the 2 & 3 volumes. The first one didn’t grabbed my attention. They’re great fun to work with!!! Almost no fallout and superb pigmentation

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

They are beautiful @idanyd 🥰, later on I hope to maybe get one of them I just can’t decide.  

Amazing, @idanyd!! So many amazing colors in the ABH palette.

Thank you so much 😊 @haleyvvvv

Colourpop Lilac you a lot paletteIMG_20200305_140316413.jpg

IMG_20200305_130016515.jpg

IMG_20200305_130137451.jpg

IMG_20200305_130259251.jpg

@lmaster Lovely purple!

Thank you so much darlin @tjffc 💜

You look stunning in this lavender shade @lmaster 💖💜💖💜 , so pretty and you’ve matched your soft cool tone lippie.  

@2manyperfumes thanks doll!! At first I tried a nude lippie, but it just wasn't working for the eye look, so I kept digging and found the perfect kvd lippie 💗

Such a pretty look, @lmaster!! So many spring colors in that palette!

Thanks so much!! @haleyvvvv I'm consistently impressed with colourpop formula too

1 Reply
testing