Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Aww thank you @idanyd ๐Ÿ˜˜, very rich browns in this one and yes I was trying to contrast the yellow with browns โค๏ธ.  I know you have a few Revolution palettes and the adorable bear one.

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Nabla secret paletteIMG_20200226_142359889.jpg

IMG_20200226_142416512.jpg

IMG_20200226_142515074.jpg

IMG_20200226_143032078.jpg

@lmaster Lovely

Thank you sweets! @tjffc ๐Ÿ’™

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is a gorgeous look!!! I love nabla palettes! First one I got was the secret palette and Iโ€™ve just received the dreamy 2 palette and itโ€™s stunning!!! @lmaster

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is my first nabla @idanyd thank you so much, I'll have to look at that other one ๐Ÿ˜Š

Naval secret garden is a win win on you @lmaster ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’–, mysterious and beautiful 

Nava stupid spell check puts in naval or java ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

@2manyperfumes thank you thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜ it's nabla ๐Ÿคฃ I'm laughing so hard

Me too @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I gave up ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ 

@lmaster  I love this look, it gives me mermaid vibes! It's so pretty and you look beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thank you @BrendaBT always so kind

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Because of my slightly hooded lid that only gets more pronounced with age, I feel like Iโ€™m still experimenting with how high and how far out to blend myshadows. Tried to go a bit higher than usual today. ND Mini Gold: Bia on the lid, Lodge to blend. Alchemist from ND Gold on the inner corner. Close-up picture is in direct sunlight.

Loving the soft olive color in the lid!!! I love that little palette Your look is stunning @tastelikewater

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Lol @tastelikewater @there are days when I want to tape up my eyelids but you look great.  I like the olive green gold on your lid.  Very pretty.  ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฅฐ

Love the camo vibe @tastelikewater 

Hi @tastelikewater ,

I have hooded eyes too and figuring out how high to blend is so tricky. I think you did a great job and this eye look is amazing! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Here I used the ipsy x Tetris game on palette; the nyx single eyeshadow in siren (minty green) and on top I used the colourpop super show from the halo collection the mint chocolate one

Love the warm grunge green with the cool shimmer green @idanyd ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š, beautiful, edgy and a great combo ๐Ÿ‘

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š @2manyperfumes

Oh so vibrant and beautiful @idanyd 

2 Replies
testing