Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Bi-weekly check in! Sorry for the horrible photos I have no way to edit them currently.

14- UD- Backlash
15- UD- Deep End
16- UD- Omen, Flashback
17- UD- Voodoo
18- UD- Madness
19- UD- Evidence
20- UD- Prank
21- Smashbox- Royal
22- Smashbox- Thunder

Smashbox RoyalSmashbox RoyalSmashbox ThunderSmashbox ThunderUD Deep EndUD Deep EndUD EvidenceUD EvidenceUD FlashbackUD FlashbackUD MadnessUD MadnessUD OmenUD OmenUD PrankUD PrankUD VooDooUD VooDooUD SpectrumUD Spectrum

@Samtian Love all of the colors.

@Samtian  Great looks!

Wow!! Those shades and vibrant and beautiful @Samtian 

Hi @Samtian โค๏ธ, missed you.  This palette is climbing my faves.  The shades are rich and saturated.  Voodoo, madness, deep end, thunder wow I love them. ๐Ÿ‘

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Wow!! Incredible pigment!! Love them all but my fave has to be that green metallic one! Stunning!

I love these simple, one shadow looks on you. My favorite shades are the Evidence and Omen! <333

Hi @Samtian,

What a pretty look! 

Best,
Rebecca

Iโ€™ve been busy and falling behind but I did use my Midnight Unicorn, Makeup Revolution palette and did a completely neutral eye look with Vida by Melt which is a colourful palette.  I bought a wonderful eye liner from Lise Watier.  A brand Iโ€™ve never tried anything and the eyeliner is so good I wish I didnโ€™t swatch all the liners.  Now I want more.   Shade   Rubis.

BEE8B650-F3C7-4A59-9402-71C7EA826DA9.jpeg98ABE052-872C-4101-92D1-DEC47826E4AA.jpegE60146D5-7CA5-4218-AB15-6CA55A80BBEC.jpeg3AEA09E0-D698-4908-A2E1-B5BC8CFCADD9.jpegDAD7D137-1726-48D8-9B82-5AEA4F12BEC1.jpegAD260BD2-5A9E-4DB5-81FC-A921F1F0AE99.jpegBottom paletteBottom palette37549B81-8328-4AC3-8D4F-D56BEF9453FA.jpegE973F636-1184-4575-9D09-D1274B97846E.jpegA743BE29-1E41-494E-AEA3-4C267900925C.jpeg

@2manyperfumes Love it!

@2manyperfumes  Loving your nude eye!!! I need to try that look out. 

Hi @2manyperfumes<,

You can seriously pull off any lip shade. I wish I could pull this off! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT ๐Ÿฅฐ I hope so because I love lipstick so much i canโ€™t help but try every shade.  Except white, that is horrible on me.  Lol 

Bring those blues back girl @2manyperfumes ๐Ÿ’™

Thank you @lmaster ๐Ÿ’™ they are fun and You know I plan out my colours with what Iโ€™m wearing, my nail polish, itโ€™s silly but I just cannot not do it.  Itโ€™s in my DNA ๐Ÿงฌ 

Both looks are stunning!!! But Iโ€™m more drawn the the neutral look!!! I have yet to try those neutral shades from the vida palette. Your earrings are stunning!!!! @2manyperfumes

@2manyperfumes I might give that palette a go in the next couple of days โ˜บ๏ธ you got me inspired

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd โค๏ธ, they are interesting nudes especially the greenish one, I look forward to you trying them so I can see what you come up with.  The soft orange and the yellow both go well with those neutrals.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Pink look using the melt cosmetics millennial pink palette and green look using the violet Voss best life 2 palette

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd Lovely once again.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd  That green shimmer ๐Ÿ˜

testing