Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@ather @Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™

I adore this look!! @XxAudreyxX you rock it!!

Aw thank you @lmaster ๐Ÿฅฐ

Yeah ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ @XxAudreyxX , so pretty and itโ€™s fun to have you have both so we can see the differences in both these palettes.  I like the Alyssa Edwards palette too.  They are similar but different.  You look amazing. โค๏ธ That blue is beautiful!

Thank you @2manyperfumes ๐Ÿ˜Š. Originally, when both first came out, I didnโ€™t get them because I wasnโ€™t sure if I would wear such bright colours enough to justify the price. However, I ended up finding both at Winners and thought to myself โ€œif Iโ€™m going to try them then now is the timeโ€ lol.

I did the same, I found the Riviera at Winners too.  Iโ€™ve never used the brand so itโ€™s nice to find it there @XxAudreyxX ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฐ

Today Iโ€™m borrowing my daughterโ€™s Sultry ABH palette to try another palette in the brand.  Itโ€™s very pretty, but the formulas are softer with more fall out and a lot of shimmers.  It took me a bit of thinking to try to see what I could use.  

E49A8AAC-666F-42F5-AA4B-318B9FE6A719.jpeg51AFAE77-9114-47A2-A1CE-29C162E9B9EC.jpegFAA73683-C221-43AC-B4B1-FEC1068B2BF1.jpeg3D3D34CC-5E82-4235-9050-317271951C90.jpeg

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is a beautiful look!!! Im more drawn to your lip color and the coral inner corner! It catches my eye

Hi @2manyperfumes ,

I love that you and your daughter has a love for make up! I have learned I like using a flat eyeshadow brush for ABH eyeshadows and press them into my eyelid so there isn't too much fall out. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT ๐Ÿฅฐ yes I love my flat brushes because I agree no fallout with them.  

@2manyperfumes  I love that you and your daughter share!!! Beautiful look!

Thank you @ather ๐Ÿฅฐ, itโ€™s nice to be able to borrow a palette now and then ๐Ÿ‘

Perfect look @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @lmaster ๐Ÿฅฐ

Beautiful look @2manyperfumes! I love the way you used bloom on the inner lid ๐Ÿ’–.

Thank you @XxAudreyxX ๐Ÿฅฐ, So many shimmers and this was the only bright.  But itโ€™s a pretty coral not to orange, more pink.

NATASHA DENONA - Metropolis Eyeshadow PaletteIMG_20200206_153102929.jpg

@lmaster Another lovely look

Thank you fabulous beauty! @tjffc ๐Ÿ’œ

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous!!!! How do you like the palette?

Hi @lmaster ,

I love the golden mossy shadow on you! So pretty! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

1 Reply
testing