Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much ☺️ @2manyperfumes

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

These two looks I also recreated look from other youtubers. The pinky look inrecreated youtuber Alexandria Ryan using the wander beauty pinky palette forgot the name amd the greenish look I recreated norvina using the mini 2 norvina palette.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

All so very perfect @idanyd 

Thank you so much ☺️ @lmaster

@idanyd  Loving the green!

Thank you so much 😊 @ather

I love them all @idanyd ❤️, there is no shade that doesn’t work on you.  🥰

Thank you so so so much!!! @2manyperfumes

Gorgeous eye looks @idanyd!

Thank you so much!!! @DaneeBT

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Today I did try to recreate two looks from John Maclean you tube videos. For the first look (the 50s, 60s inspired look video) I used the Jeffree Star ️ thirsty palette on the crease then I cut the crease with the nyx white base pot (not very good it creases a lot and feels greasy) then I set it with the Tarte love trust and fairy dust palette. I applied a wing with the kvd tattoo liner. Then mascara by too faced better than sex. Lower lashline is the Jeffrey Star ️ thirsty palette. The second look I also used the kvd tattoo liner and the nyx white base pot. I used the huda beauty neon orange palette and the violet Voss flamingo palette. Mascara is roller lash mascara Rea. All looks have the benefit goof proof eye pencil and the ABH clear brow gel. The second look is from the neon orange video

Hi @idanyd ,

The minty look is so cool! I also love John MacLean! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much 😊 @JaneanBT

I'm so drawn to these colors @idanyd stunning!!

Thank you so much ☺️ @lmaster I like those aqua colors so much but I’m scared cause I might ruin the look

Wow, I really love how you did that wing and crease in the first photo @idanyd 👏 and the richness of that golden shadow. 🥰

Thank you so much 😊 @2manyperfumes

Hi @idanyd,

All of these are so pretty. I love how you are not afraid of color! I need to work on that! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you so so much!! 😊😊 @RebeccaBT

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Yesterday I used loose and pressed pigments/duochromes in a dark Smokey grey/purple shift (Notoriously Morbid)  Today it was all yellows with Colourpop Uh-Huh Honey palette.  

A66C343B-18DE-45FD-8BCA-0F3C0789E518.jpegB88B4C0B-081F-4021-BF3D-79720965E6D7.jpeg05D1FBFE-3D41-481C-902D-54783A560E39.jpegE72265FB-C96A-40D1-8D0E-F79E4AC848B3.jpeg56FD5B1C-8FB9-4073-9D0C-602B9F668F46.jpegFB099E73-BB16-467F-9899-77C7E44D1B12.jpeg5C7EBF17-CDC9-421A-ADFB-4C3CF6151138.jpegC2BB9EC2-9329-4C2A-A641-4D25226CDA21.jpeg6B744744-A924-4F0F-8FCC-962EEC8A3EA2.jpeg

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Colourpop has some Gorgons palettes, great look @2manyperfumes 

8 Replies
testing