Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I’m late to the fun but I have tons of eyeshadow I’m finally using too! Today I used the new Melt Cosmetics Muerte palette and a brown from a Morphe palette for this look. I used the Melt Cosmetics gel liners also.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@AshleighG1623 Beautiful! 

Best,

Rebecca

Such a stunning look!!! Love the little detail at the end of your wing @AshleighG1623

Beautiful colors @AshleighG1623 

Loving this look @AshleighG1623 

Welcome to the party @AshleighG1623 😊 this is so cool I love it 🥰.  Such a good job on that cut crease and the little ornament off the liner is 👍.  I just bought a gel liner yesterday.  It’s from Smashbox (waterproof) which I need over winter because my eyes tear up and what a mess.  Lol

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you! How do you like that liner? I’m always looking for liner that can deal with watery eyes. I seem to have dry eyes this winter 😔

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 53 Tarte gift and glam collectors set and Ilia Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment in Waking Up. ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Waking Up

Final day of wear test. On par with Bite multi in Cava but takes waaay longer to put on since it is a cream liquid. With the Bite, I can just swipe it real quick and tap my fingers to blend. On the plus side, the ilia helps reds apply more pigmented.

Outdoor lightingOutdoor lighting

Office lightingOffice lighting

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Buootiful I love these shades with your lipstick shade.

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you so much! @RebeccaBT 

Loving the shade and the cat line effect this shadow gives you!! It’s stunning @Buootiful

Awww, thank you! 😗 @idanyd 

@Buootiful  Good to know. I’ve been looking at the multi sticks lately!!

I hope you get them and enjoy them!. You might find them still at an SIJCP? @ather 

I love the shadows from the Tarte palette @Buootiful- they really go well on you (so far one of my fave palettes on you).   The smoky teal shimmer looks so good on you.  😍❤️

Awww, thank you! 😚 @2manyperfumes 

Here I used the Natasha Denona gold palette; Natasha Denona mini gold palette and the Jeffree Star ️ blue blood palette

You always amaze me! Love this look!

Thank you so much 😊 @KehDee

These colors are brilliant and Poppin!! @idanyd 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

These k you so much!!! @lmaster
testing