Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love the inner corner highlight. That's one of favorite makeup tricks. Using a lighter, shimmer shade on the inner corners of the eyes makes them pop. Yay! <333

You look great @Buootiful 🥰 that Tarte palette has beautiful shimmer shades.  Cava is my fave nude from Bite.  What did you get from a Juice Beauty?

Thank you so  much ! @2manyperfumes  I got a cream shadow stick in Mist. I think I might use it as a white liner in my lower lash line to brighten the eyes. Will see if  it works.

Sounds interesting @Buootiful 🥰 I have a couple of faux whites to brighten.  Let us know how it works for you.  Can it be used as a white base too to get other colours to pop ?

So yeah..... I'm not sure if Juice Beauty brightens or just looks like I have fallout! 🙂 I will post pics in a bit @2manyperfumes 

@2manyperfumes  Here is the Juice Beauty as an underliner. I will have to test it when I dont have mascara/lipstick on:

OutdoorOutdoorIndoorIndoor

Love your pretty smile and sparkling eyes @Buootiful  your skin is radiant.  I can see a bit of sparkle under your eye but it’s more of a shimmer.

Such a fun look!!

Thanks! @ather 

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I used blue, green, gold and white to create a special look for my friend's birthday celebration. I used Tarte's Unleashed palette and a few Colourpop shades, plus Colourpop white eyeliner.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very beautiful look! I love the yellow shifting towards blue hues

Beautiful @beautiejunkie27 👏❤️, the whole look and your blush and lipshade.  Love it all.

Beautiful!!

Lovely colors! I like that the white isnt too stark either 🙂 @beautiejunkie27 

Oh I love this @beautiejunkie27 very unique and beautiful

Day 51
Tarte gift and glam collectors and Juice Beauty Phyto pigments cream shadow stick in Mist. I am loving greys and blues these days!

For the next few days, I will be using the same eyeshadows but I am testing out which cream shadow bases makes them more pigmented. So technically, it is a new eyeshadow everyday 🙂 

This looks like the same less pigmentation in office lighting, no change until I compare with Tomorrow's look

Outdoor lightingOutdoor lightingOffice lightingOffice lighting20191215_124344.jpg

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous look!!! @Buootiful

So pretty!

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I see why you are going for greys and blues, they really look great on you! Really pretty palette too

Pretty look @Buootiful 😘❤️ With that palette.  Love the shades in it.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Too faced Gingerbread extra Spivey palette. Here I did some of the looks from the booklet.

1 Reply
testing