Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@2manyperfumes thank you!! I can't apply lashes to save my life!! ๐Ÿคฆ But I keep trying ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol thankfully you have natural thick, long lashes โค๏ธ Itโ€™s a comedy/tragedy when I try - I gave up on whole bands and just use sections.  

Getting ready for work and reached for an oldie but favourite palette.  UD BTR has definitely got a lot of use by me since I bought it.  I really loves those teals, green, deep browns and soft coral.

B92815A1-F394-4912-9A0C-A4430B5D1DAE.jpegEB1BED80-786E-4B04-9EFC-FEF3A1FC57D2.jpeg263BC5FE-C15E-4ABA-8250-1868A725BB4D.jpegDD6C38A6-68FC-4304-98A9-CED5E9182DAF.jpeg

So pretty as always! @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @ather โค๏ธ

@2manyperfumes what is that blush??

That is from NYX @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜Š It was a new blush they brought out earlier in the year with 4 shades and I love it.  4 ombrรฉ shades and the lightest is great as a highlighter.  You can customize the tone and shimmer to suit you.  

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Those colours really complement your skin. Great look!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @KehDee โค๏ธ

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Everything in this look comes together perfect!!! From your eye look to your lippie to your sweater and that gorgeous necklace @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much @idanyd ๐Ÿ˜˜ (necklace is a pendant I bought almost 20 years ago).  I bought different gemstones when I was younger (no kids, mortgage or debt) ๐Ÿ˜ญ it has earrings too.  I canโ€™t buy this stuff so Iโ€™m really happy that I bought it when I was young.  

@2manyperfumes I would never have thought to pair Baha with Wanderlust, but you've done it so beautifully here! Thank you for the continual inspiration ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @tastelikewater โค๏ธ, I used Baha above the crease outer corners and under eye area. I used the deep matte teal over the entire lid and then went over with the shimmer teal. 

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello!!! I used the wander beauty wanderess eyeshadow palette and the Charlotte tilbury luxury palette of pops

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Perfect soft look! 

Wow these are beautiful and creamy @idanyd โค๏ธ - gorgeous, these are perfect for going out and daytime.  

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š @2manyperfumes ues!!!! And it was a simple look and easy to achieve!!

These palettes work so well together @idanyd ๐Ÿ’–

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!!!!!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Š @lmaster

I decided to use mostly nudes/neutrals on the eyes and the a Huda gemstone shades as liner.  Wanted a cranberry neutral look to go with another red lip for the season.  I really like the formula in LimeCrimeโ€™s Venus palettes.  This is my fave palette from this collection.

A2E91C7B-F4D5-4F8B-B1D8-C50A02DB9013.jpegA848CF54-45A0-41A9-91EB-8ECBCBE4E2BF.jpeg89F21815-C61D-46E1-9428-B44550D9EC3D.jpeg19FD9EE0-CDEE-4217-909C-C52D8A84F627.jpeg

Great look. I love that red lipstick colour!!

1 Reply
testing