Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Your look and makeup collection is super impressive but I love your cat!!!โ€™ So so so so so cute!!!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Many thanks @idanyd ! ๐Ÿ˜Š Yep: I added many palettes and blushes to my collection these past weekends! My little Atthis spent time with me as I was trying to find a place for every new pieces in my baskets and makeup bags. ๐Ÿ˜ป 

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love your makeup look! The eyes and lips are so chic. Your cat is adorable, too. <333

Thank you very much @PenelopeBT ๐Ÿ˜Š. It's so much fun discovering new palettes! And my Atthis seems as happy as I was! ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜ป

so so pretty!! @MlleJuju love your hair too

so so pretty!! @MlleJuju love your hair too

Re: so so pretty!! @MlleJuju love your hair too

Thanks a lot @lmaster  ๐Ÿ˜Š For quite some time now I had ponytails or a hair bun to go to work because it's so quick to do in the morning. When I wore it like this, coworkers thought I had hair extensions! ๐Ÿ˜

Hi @MlleJuju,

Such a pretty look! I love the brown tones with a red lip! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you very much @RebeccaBT ! ๐Ÿ˜Š I like to wear natural/classics shades with red lips to give a little punch to the look. 

Pretty look @MlleJuju! Your cat is adorable and looks so comfy in that last picture!

Thank you @DaneeBT ! ๐Ÿ˜Š I spent quite some time trying to organize everything I got from the sale with the help of my little furbaby Atthis. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Wow you look stunning @MlleJuju ๐Ÿ˜ปโค๏ธ, beautiful.  Your hair is so pretty and long ๐Ÿ‘.  Youโ€™ve been busy with picking up some deals I see.  I love all your new makeup and that red lipstick looks so good on you โค๏ธ (Love your furry helper).  

Oh thank you @2manyperfumes . Yes, I went to many sales these past weekends. Katching!! But I love eveything I got. Yeah, it's been a while since I got a haircut. I wanted to be able to make fancy hairdo for the holidays (although I have no talent for it!). This is my furbaby Atthis. ๐Ÿ˜ป

Enjoy your new finds, just in time for the season โค๏ธ @MlleJuju  ๐Ÿฑ 

Giving my older palettes some attention with one of my faves from KVD the 19th anniversary palette.  

C03698A7-F5CC-46DB-AD34-AA3870F5497D.jpegFEF1F589-4EBC-4700-98E1-0450E521907A.jpegE2EEEFF1-7AFD-4DB0-A1DC-0C07C56F8DC0.jpeg6AC64666-D7F7-4894-99A7-8C3A04E578E7.jpeg1589277F-3677-47B3-84F6-5B173CD9991E.jpeg

That green is so pretty!

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

LOVE the green in this look!!!!! @2manyperfumes I might try to recreate this wonderful look

Love the green teal eyeliner on you! โค๏ธ

@2manyperfumes Your skin looks amazing! I also love the pop of green ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT โค๏ธ, itโ€™s probably the soft focus filter lol 

Ooooh! I love this combo @2manyperfumes ! It is so perfect with your nude lips. Awesome! ๐Ÿคฉ

Thank you @MlleJuju โค๏ธ I remembered to take a pic of the concealer I use as an eyelid primer.  Itโ€™s from MJ.  I really like it for setting my shadows.  Seems to work with all of them for me.  

116B89DC-238A-4E9D-BB8D-366D88EBDCC9.jpeg754667A7-1FDA-4AE9-B688-0128C46AD098.jpeg5774D67B-6622-429B-964D-D69264D3B29F.jpeg

testing