Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you thank you @DaneeBT 😊💚

The final new palette from I❤️Revolution is the Red Velvet one.  Same good formulas, pigmented and consistent with all the other palettes.  Today I went for shades I never use on my eyes (hot pink) but I found a way to make them work with my skin tones.  Phew 😅 monochromatic berry tones from eyes to lips.  I used the JS liquid lipstick as my eyeliner shadow as well as on my lips.  Shade Triggered.  Very wintery look for the Santa Claus parade in my town.  

37BF9052-534B-4C20-92FF-27C6C5792774.jpeg8363653D-B33F-4288-ABD6-E764A0908790.jpegThe highlighter shadows are excellentThe highlighter shadows are excellent29483607-BF3D-449E-9DA8-D0AC8AEAFAE7.jpeg05910369-8F6A-4947-997E-81E1DA3B3645.jpeg7D5B9352-186B-4011-B914-A69A5ECA62FF.jpeg

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

So super glad you got this!!! I love this palette and the packaging is stunning!!! Your look is flawless and gorgeous!!! @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much @idanyd it was too good of a deal to pass up for the box ❤️ With the two shadow palettes, one face palette and the chocolate heart bronzer $24.99 

I love this combo of berry and pink very much @2manyperfumes . And with the dark lipstick: fabulous!!! 💜 I was tempted to get this palette, but on some websites, some customers said the colours were not as vivid as shown, so I was unsure. What do you think of the colour story for this one?

Thank you @MlleJuju ❤️ The pigments aren’t as heavy as say Melt or Menagerie Cosmetics but they blend beautifully and are buildable.  They are similar to Jeffree Star’s Blood Sugar palette but softer if that makes sense.  The hot pink is crazy bam right away and the darker mattes are very pigmented.  The shimmers are similar to Too Faced, Urban Decay and Colourpop.  I wasn’t sure when I first saw it because I don’t wear a lot of pinks and burgundy unless there is a warm shift or some brown.  I was very happy with it and surprised in a good way.  For the price it’s well made and the brand as a whole is excellent.  They make good shadows at amazing prices.  They are not high end like some of my faves (ND and PMG), but I can’t always afford to splurge on them.  My fave formula is from Melt because they are softer and easily blend on my mature skin without creasing and don’t show texture.  Melt has that cranberry and pink stack that is gorgeous.  They are expensive but you get a lot of shadow.  Born to run has some amazing cranberries but OPI you could only get one red palette I think that Blood Sugar would be it.  

Thank you very much @2manyperfumes for all these informations. I really don't need any more palettes 😄 (I got a couple Lise Watier last weekend at the warehouse sale!), but I'm searching a red palette for a while. It's not a colour I'm used to, and since I like to discover new things... Seems right that I can buy one nonetheless 😏. Thanks again! 💜

This whole look @2manyperfumes is so beautiful! The dark lippie with the shadow shades is perfect

Thank you @lmaster 😘

Hi @2manyperfumes ,

I love this deep, red, sultry look! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT ❤️

Boujee shadows ❤️, my PMG Bronze 6 pan holiday palette from last year.  I did a bit of a tutorial with this one on my IG.  There’s no point telling anyone how good it is lol.  It’s great.  

3200F506-6308-4C98-B9F9-E61F5FB75729.jpeg58A64D70-5D81-4DE3-901A-096825DAFF65.jpeg925ECF90-B271-42F9-A653-A97243F69C3E.jpeg

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous eye look but the lippie is stunning!!! @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd ❤️ I forgot about the lippie but it’s a great shade for winter looks 

@2manyperfumes beautiful look

@2manyperfumes beautiful look

Re: @2manyperfumes beautiful look

Thank you @lmaster 😘

I love the eye lip combo on you! Beautiful 😊@2manyperfumes 

Thank you @l8totheparty ❤️

@2manyperfumes Love this look - so beautiful!

Thank you @Cyncynn ❤️

108.jpg

108- Tarte- Tropical Suntan. I made a mess with this one.

1 Reply
testing