Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd ❤️

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@2manyperfumes  Oh very awesome matching the liner to your lip!   I’m making a mental note to try this!  🧡🧡🧡

Thank you @heartsmyface 😘, I find the KVD lipliners work well as eyeliners too. I don’t put them in my waterline but they are creamy and perfect as eyeliners.

@2manyperfumes You're killin' it. I love this look!

Thank you so much @joragroy 😘

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Subculture again until it’s panned. I’m trying to make room for one more final palette purchase. Lol.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@lmaster @idanyd  thank you ladies!

a beautiful Halo eye!! 💜 @thatjedininja

a beautiful Halo eye!! 💜 @thatjedininja

I love this look!!!! @thatjedininja

Wow your eyes are beautiful @thatjedininja 🥰, such a sultry look love it.  I only hit pan on one palette that I bought like 8 years ago lol.  

@2manyperfumes ...thank you! lol

I would love to know your thoughts. What could I do improve my eyeshadow game? (sorry about the poor quality and my eyebrows)

I’m beginning my journey with eyeshadow. I’ve found it’s all about the blending technique. You have a good start, I taught myself thru countless beginners tutorials on YouTube.

I love the look!!!! Love your blending and can see both colors. Sometimes I use a middle shade just where the lighter and darker shade meet to kinda ease the transition from one color to another. You can use a shimmer which would lay on the middle eye and pack it with a very dense brush and smooth the edges with a little fluffy precise brush! That can give it a nice transition. Or You can go wild with colors to put on the middle of your lid. Possibilities are endless @joragroy it’s important to be satisfied with your brush set, I sometimes splurge a little bit on brushes because I know they’ll lay the product well. When I can afford it of course

@idanyd Thank you for the tip about the transitions! I can't wait to try that out. By the way, you are absolutely beautiful and you are a beauty inspiration!

You did a good job blending and I can see the shimmer to the inner shadow @joragroy 👍.  Don’t apologize for your brows.  You are so lucky - don’t let anyone over pluck them.  Trust ladies in my age group about those 90s brows.  If you want more pop use a shadow primer first and a dense packing brush to tap on the colours and lightly blend with a fluffy brush.  Super shimmer, use your fingertips to tap on.  

@2manyperfumes Thanks for the heads up on the eyebrows. I always thought they were too much! It doesn't show up in the photo, but I also tried to sweep a little gold shadow on my "brow bone" area (even though it's basically non-existent.) I'm so jealous of you ladies who can bring shadow up there and still have space between the shadow and your brows! Thank you again for the help. 💙

@joragroy This is beautiful! I think its a good call to go bolder if you're wearing glasses--just like you've done here. 

@thatjedininja Thank you so much for the feedback! 

Here I used the lunatick lab cosmetics after my own heart (the anatomically correct heart palette)

Dang, @idanyd, not only does your eyeshadow look great but you killed it with a perfect wing!

1 Reply
testing