Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Ohh you got that palette @idanyd 🥰, I’ve seen it on IG 👍.  Love how the pink brings out the depth of your beautiful brown eyes.  Very nice.  There’s a hint of coolness to the shades in the photo.

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much @2manyperfumes they had a huge sale this month for being their birthday month (think they still have items on sale) must say their lipsticks are so soft and smell so good!!! And feel very comfortable on the lips

so pretty again!! @idanyd

so pretty again!! @idanyd

RE: so pretty again!! @idanyd

Thank you so much ☺️ @lmaster

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd  what a beautiful ombre effect you've created!  You're such a blend master! 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so so much!!!! 😊😊😊😊 @thatjedininja

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Salted Caramel palette today.  Tried out the almost black brown, smoky blue and that terracotta shade with a transition brown and shimmer undereye.  

98B65394-A036-4152-8735-41EA4A263E90.jpegF01053F1-361C-4522-9309-0D545354B44E.jpegD1E1117C-4DB9-486E-8613-3425FBB5E1B9.jpegF9CA5863-447B-45FA-983E-F8790D489197.jpeg922513AF-797E-428B-81CE-FEC12A7823E7.jpeg

those shades look excellent!! @2manyperfumes

those shades look excellent!! @2manyperfumes

Re: those shades look excellent!! @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster 💋

@2manyperfumes You are GORGEOUS!

Awww thank you @joragroy 💋

@2manyperfumes  Uuooff...that lighting on you!!! You look gorgeous! What a great palette and I love the blue shade you used. 

Thank you @thatjedininja 💋, if you see this brand on sale I would recommend it.  For the price it’s similar to Colourpop.  

@2manyperfumes These colors look great on you! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT 💋

So pretty! I'm obsessed with your fluttery lashes. <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT ❤️ Ardell lashes.  Minis.  I’ve been using a lash primer that has helped.  My lashes are so straight grrrr.  

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Love this look!!! Wish I could rock blue color like you do!!!! By the way I’m in love with your hair color!!! Mine is white but it colour it @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

You can pull off a blue easily @idanyd ❤️, would look amazing with a brown in the crease and a lighter brown above the crease.  Thank you so much.  I get two highlights and a deeper root to deal with growth.  I use the blue shampoo/conditioner to keep the brassy tone down.  Living proof blue mouse and IGK blue anti brass drops.  It’s a bit of maintenance to keep the platinum.  

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

ABH Subculture. I’m going to try to use this palette more often this fall as I’m almost done with it.

you look so snuggly and warm!! @thatjedininja very beauti...

you look so snuggly and warm!! @thatjedininja very beautiful look
testing