Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: beautiful look @idanyd

😊 @lmaster

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

The past few days: Natasha Denona Biba (the greys), Kevyn Aucoin NudePOP, then a mix of Urban Decay Born to Run with the super glittery pink shade from NudePOP (we were supposed to wear pink accents for Mass today, so I figured why not pink eyeshadow?).

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Well you definitely look Pretty in Pink @tastelikewater 🥰, I think the shadow and lip combo compliments your skin tone and pairs beautifully with your pink jacket.  

@tastelikewater beautiful!!!!

@tastelikewater nice! You really master the neutrals!

Love the pink and gray shades on you!! Very pretty

Love the pink shades on you @tastelikewater 🥰 soft and pretty

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Two looks one from yesterday and today.  Yesterday I used the Boss Mood Morphe palette (dark green and orange mattes, mid olive green, shimmers of orange and green.

Morphe Boss Mood PaletteMorphe Boss Mood PaletteDark green, orange mattesDark green, orange mattes

Today it was something new for me with setting my eye base shadow with Bite multistick in peacock pearl then pink pearl in the center.  Over that I used KVD single shadow Lolita and individual shadows from Smashbox (dark brown),  Huda (pink shimmer) and Colourpop (yellow undereye).

8C12531F-6EC6-4390-91E1-9EEED3CC599B.jpeg8F787A11-A848-42A1-A47C-DAC9F4E8F37C.jpeg7F7A407E-C0C7-4B16-8EC5-CA0E5EBCCD6C.jpeg33333268-C942-4E6E-834E-4EF74195D449.jpegFFE0025F-53D4-4948-B3C9-80A5FDD4C940.jpeg

Really pretty and sexy @2manyperfumes !

Thank you @makeitup305 😘

OOooOOO @2manyperfumes these are some double threat looks...lol.  I love the olive that you used and I'v been curious about that multistick color--its even more stunning that I'm seeing it applied. Both are gorgeous on you!

Thank you @thatjedininja 😘 I saw on IG a look with the multisticks so I thought I’d try it.  You have Honeywheat - that’s my fave shade.  Worth trying as a base.  Maybe some deep brown or burgundy in the outer edges ❤️

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Both are stunning looks!!!! @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd 🧡

you look adorable @2manyperfumes not to sound childish bu...

you look adorable @2manyperfumes not to sound childish but super cute look

Re: you look adorable @2manyperfumes not to sound childish bu...

Thank you @lmaster 💋 lol

287B770C-5D8D-49F8-9A3B-EAAEE49735A0.jpeg

I used the top left as highlighter, top row last two greens, third row orange (left), two shimmers (green shimmer second row -second).

Here I used the I heart revolution chilli palette and the honey palette for the inner corner

Beautiful mauve shimmers with that pop of gold @idanyd 🥰 I love that your lipshade compliments the whole look 👍

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!!!! @2manyperfumes

I'm loving this look @idanyd gotta love a beautiful shimmer

I'm loving this look @idanyd gotta love a beautiful shimmer
5 Replies
testing