Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

it is so soft yet bold and beautiful @2manyperfumes

it is so soft yet bold and beautiful @2manyperfumes

Re: it is so soft yet bold and beautiful @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster ๐Ÿฅฐ

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@2manyperfumes  That palette is gorgeous!!!!  Olive and pistachio greens are trending right now and I love this color story!  You created such a soft fall glam look out of it.  Very beautiful. I've seen a few essence palettes that have caught my eye but hadn't picked them up, now I definitely might.   

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @thatjedininja ๐Ÿฅฐ, it was the greens that caught my eye.  They are inexpensive I decided to try.  They are very soft, but buildable.  They didnโ€™t oxidize on me and I thought that light yellow is unique and I can use it as a base for my glitter and duochrome shades from the uh huh honey palette and my ND gold palette.  

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Fridayโ€™s look: PMG 6 blitz orchid combined with the purple from the new quads. Today: my bff knows Iโ€™m makeup obsessed and gifted me this pallet from Give Me Glow Cosmetics called Vintage Rose. I received it last night and could not wait to play with it this morning! Iโ€™ve never heard of this company before-but wow! The pressed pigments are so easy to work with and the foil shades are the creamiest shades Iโ€™ve ever swatched. Itโ€™s so cuuute!!! I love the theme ๐Ÿ˜

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Wow! Those are awesome looks @thatjedininja ! Periwinkle is an amazing shade with brown eyes! And I'm amazed by the second look: I would have never thought of blending those shade together. It is stunning! Soft, romantic, and yet bold.๐Ÿ’• 

@MlleJuju @idanyd Thank you ladies!

Stunning blending!!!!!!

@thatjedininja  both looks are gorgeous, but the blue is especially pretty!

@Krysa13 thank you so much! 

omg these looks are Killin me!! @thatjedininja

omg these looks are Killin me!! @thatjedininja

Re: omg these looks are Killin me!! @thatjedininja

@lmaster  thanks girl! 

Both looks are gorgeous on you @thatjedininja ๐Ÿ˜, love that blue wow, what a pretty gift with that palette 

Itโ€™s been a while since I posted Iโ€™ve just been very busy with work. Here Iโ€™m using The Balm Whatโ€™s the Tea eyeshadow palette

@idanyd you really master those sophisticated looks! 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Oh my god you are so sweet!! Thank you so much โ˜บ๏ธ @Krysa13

@idanyd ๐Ÿ˜ this is beautiful on you, I saw this palette, perfect Fall look and with the lipgloss ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much!!! @2manyperfumes itโ€™s such a cute palette thereโ€™s something about it that I really like it

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Itโ€™s wonderful on you.  โค๏ธ @idanyd  sometimes we just luck out and the palette finds us lol

OMG @idanyd  I love this smokey look on you!!! 

Thank you so much โ˜บ๏ธ @thatjedininja
testing