Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@PenelopeBT  thank you! 

Very beautiful looks @thatjedininja ! 🤩 I may plagiarise your second look 😄: deep grey eyes and gorgeous lipstick. Very cool combo!

@MlleJuju Thank you! Lol...go for it.

All these looks are gorgeous @thatjedininja 🥰 , self control I don’t have much lol.  Love your new quads.  Did you see the one in the blue-silver box.  Oooh❤️❤️❤️❤️  Love them all and that orchid shade lippie on you is pretty.  

@2manyperfumes Thank you!! Yes! I'm trying to decide if I should keep the blue one or gift it to a friend. LOL. I kinda wish these quads came out first, these are great companion shades. 

Keep the blue one ❤️❤️❤️, you can do some amazing winter looks with it and brown/silvers/charcoal @thatjedininja 

@2manyperfumes  Now that I'm thinking about it, I may just keep it. There is also a pink one which she is only releasing on her website.Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 1.09.16 PM.png

Her quads are stunning.  The blue is very unique that is why it stood out to me - pink is beautiful too @thatjedininja ❤️

holy wow @thatjedininja

holy wow @thatjedininja

Re: holy wow @thatjedininja

@lmaster @DaneeBT Thank you ladies!!! 

I love each of these looks @thatjedininja! The bottom one is my favorite!

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Morphe 9G oh my gorge palette

Very nice combo those beautiful shades and lipstick @idanyd  

So intense and gorgeous shades @idanyd 😍, they look amazing on you.  Really nice super black liner 👍

I'm in love with shades!! @idanyd

I'm in love with shades!! @idanyd

@idanyd Ooolala!!! I love this smokey sultry look on you.  It's very fall, but it's also very glam! You look beautiful!

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

And here is a second look. I wanted to try something new with  the same Sephora trio. So I used the light blue on most of my lid and the green from the Rimmel palette in the outer corner. Plus the Lise Watier in peacock. 20191001_090705.jpg

20191001_090828.jpg

20191006_092226.jpg

@MlleJuju What a pretty look! I love your necklace too!

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you very much @RebeccaBT . 💚

Such a pretty look @MlleJuju ❤️👍, brings out the green in your eyes.  Plus I’m in love with your necklace and jacket 😍

Thanks @2manyperfumes 🥰 Ha! I had a hard time figuring if I should buy this jacket in green or grey. So I bought the 2 of them.😁

1 Reply
testing