Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you very much @RebeccaBT . ๐Ÿ’š

Such a pretty look @MlleJuju โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘, brings out the green in your eyes.  Plus Iโ€™m in love with your necklace and jacket ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks @2manyperfumes ๐Ÿฅฐ Ha! I had a hard time figuring if I should buy this jacket in green or grey. So I bought the 2 of them.๐Ÿ˜

Great jacket @MlleJuju โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ I do the same when I canโ€™t decide on a colour 

I flipping love this look! @MlleJuju

I flipping love this look! @MlleJuju

Re: I flipping love this look! @MlleJuju

Thank you very much @lmaster ! ๐Ÿฅฐ It's one of the few green pieces of clothes I own (but boy do I have marine blue ones! ๐Ÿ˜). I love this jacket, so I bought it in 2 colours ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜„

@MlleJuju another gorgeous look! The outfit ties everything together.  

Thanks @thatjedininja I love clothes  as much as I love makeup! ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

The jacket; the necklace and the makeup are all stunning!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @idanyd ! ๐Ÿฅฐ

It's been a aweful lot of time since I posted looks. My job is exhausting and I lack the energy to take selfies (I know, pathetic)...anyhow. Here I used a Sephora trio (blue lagoon) with a Lise Watier eyeliner (blue lagoon! ๐Ÿ˜ณ). I love these colours (blue look is one of my favorite). I was disappointed with the colour payoff at first, but you gotta use the right tools! Little sponge are best with the light blue than brushes. So, now that I know: perfect colour payoff! 20191003_141032.jpg

20191006_092235.jpg

So pretty on you @MlleJuju ๐Ÿ˜˜, you look great and yes some shadows donโ€™t work well with brushes and vice versa.  Of course itโ€™s trial and error until we figure it out.  

Thanks @2manyperfumes ! ๐Ÿ’™ So true! But it's so much fun playing with all those shades and products! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

work it girl!! @MlleJuju

work it girl!! @MlleJuju

Re: work it girl!! @MlleJuju

You gotta love some blue eye shadows! Thanks @lmaster ๐Ÿฅฐ

@MlleJuju what a gorgeous shade of blue! It brings out the color of your eyes.  Beautiful!

Thank you very much @thatjedininja ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š

Day...5? I've already lost track! Natasha Denona Biba again: Freckle all over the lid, Prairie in the outer corner, Tusk in/above the crease, Shine in the inner third. Good gracious I love this palette!

13C8BDAC-0ACE-4614-81F1-3B8D707C0A8E.JPEG44E1419B-DC76-41EA-A869-53FE3AA1C757.JPEG

@tastelikewater you look STUNNING! I love this look so much, its' a make up no makeup type of look.

Looking good @tastelikewater โค๏ธ, it has a great colour story.  Beautiful palette especially for Fall.  Goes nicely with the lip shade too ๐Ÿ‘

@tastelikewater   Just stopping by to say your lipstick looks great on you! 

testing