Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@2manyperfumes Very beautiful! What would be the other palettes in your top 3?

Thank you @MlleJuju ❤️ (My other fave is the Impulse palette by Melt Cosmetics and the KVD Anniversary palette).  

Loving these gothic looks so much, @2manyperfumes! You are super inspiring to me! ☠️👻🧛🏼‍♀️🦇🦉

Thank you @scott1201 🧡 - it’s more difficult to not go dark gothic, although I could go for a deeper reddish black shade on the lips for evening without really changing anything else.  

oooo bronzy ish @2manyperfumes fabulous

oooo bronzy ish @2manyperfumes fabulous

Re: oooo bronzy ish @2manyperfumes fabulous

Thanks @lmaster 🧡 yes all the shadows are completely different from shade to texture.  

@2manyperfumes YES girl! If anyone can do it, you can! Thank you for the inspiration ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thank you @tastelikewater 🧡 it’s so decadent and blends like a dream lol.  

@2manyperfumes  ***GASP*** Love love love this!  I feel like everyone is sleeping on Halloween type looks this year.  I mean, not costume halloween makeup, but more of that gothic glam type look.  You do it so well and you look gorgeous! 

Aww thanks @thatjedininja 💋🧡 I’m glad you like it.  This palette is so so good.  I love it and I felt so guilty when I bought it lol.  Yes I’m trying to do Halloween makeup but not costume.  Everyday makeup with a bit of a dark side to it but wearable.  

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 4: threw on a quick look for Free-Dress Friday. I got one last use out of my Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Amethyst, used the purply-grey shade from the Kevyn Aucoin NudePOP palette to blend, then the Rose Gold Caviar Stick on the inner corner. I've never used a Caviar Stick with an eyeshadow base before, and I had a much harder time blending it out. It's not the most polished look, but BOY do I love Amethyst! If I'd had more remaining, the purple would have come through; it just looks grey on camera. 

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love how dainty and pretty this look is!!

that's really nice @tastelikewater

that's really nice @tastelikewater

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@tastelikewater  I love this on you! It's giving me that glow from within vibes.  I'll have to try to pick up a Caviar stick to try.  

Love it @tastelikewater 💜 caviar sticks are great.  You did a good job.  Same with those jumbo Kajal shadow/liners.  They can be tricky to blend because they are budgeproof (sticks to you lids).  I use a little bit of a neutral matte shadow or contour powder first, then go over top with the stick and use a short blending brush to smooth it out).  If you put it directly on your lid (finger tips work better) they warm it up.  

@2manyperfumes I like the idea of using the neutral shadow first, I'll try it next time! Normally I do one eye at a time, immediately blending after I put down the color, but I think the base caused it to grip too much or something. 

Deep into my Halloween vibes but today it’s soft goth and pastels with only one shadow on my lids and a bit of pastel yellow for under my eyes.  Notoriously Morbid Delirium all over lid shaped into a slight wing (tip:  I use a medium tone matte contour powder for my upper eye are above lids when I don’t want any other shadow) Queen Bee pastel iridescent yellow with green flecks on under ere area.  

83D385D6-BECC-475B-B097-027FD51DA742.jpegF87CDB69-E9ED-478B-B98D-6ED401CE952A.jpegB254DEBF-EFD6-42F0-99EF-352C5F1FFC03.jpeg9DB9A01A-0579-4B53-AAD7-4D883592B1A5.jpeg

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Love this purple shadow!!! It’s absolutely stunning! @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd 💜😘

@2manyperfumes Dying for that purple! And the yellow underneath is such a fun touch. Beautiful work, as always. 

Thank you @tastelikewater 💜, it was fun to use.  

8 Replies
testing