Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Both are very pretty looks for Fall @Krysa13 ❤️ And the metallic lipstick is beautiful on you in the second photo

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Both are really pretty looks!

@Krysa13 so pretty!! love the metallic shimmer

@Krysa13 so pretty!! love the metallic shimmer

I love both of these warm looks @Krysa13!

Second look with Man Ray from NARS for a silver screen type vintage Hollywood look.  This little palette is simple but good.  Quick and easy to pull it off.  The shadow had to look good in different lighting and not all shadows keep their intensity under different lighting.  I use 2-3 types of lighting and played around with B&W, sepia toned but some colour.  I didn’t have to drive anyone to school early morning so I had a spare hour 🙌 

Beauty/white lighting darkened backgroundBeauty/white lighting darkened backgroundNormal sunny day with iPad cameraNormal sunny day with iPad cameraShadow -glareShadow -glareSepia with just purple showingSepia with just purple showingClassic B&WClassic B&WF9045833-9050-4F2D-836E-F40382944332.jpeg

So gorgeous @2manyperfumes 

I love those little clips you have in your hair too. 

Thanks @ather ❤️, the little clips were from Ardenes.

@2manyperfumes  Ooo thank you. I might need to find one of those stores!! 

@2manyperfumes woah! this is so stunning! The hair pulls it all together as well.  You look beautiful!

Thank you @thatjedininja ❤️ Yes the hair needed to be curled to get that vibe 😊

Did I mention loving this look? Especially that lipstick! 😍 Looks great on you @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @l8totheparty ❤️

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Loving this old Hollywood style look!!!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd ❤️

I love this look! @2manyperfumes

I love this look! @2manyperfumes

Re: I love this look! @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

@2manyperfumes , wow, this is seriously stunning! You like totally recreated the aesthetics of the old Hollywood era!

Thank you ❤️ @Krysa13 I just get this vibe with the colour story so I went with it.  I’ve tried it with other shades but they didn’t look good when I translated them to sepia or black & white.  Now I found 8 mm film so I might have to do a 70s theme in the future 😊

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

UD Naked Honey for the win today. It’s such a great palette to travel with.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

beautiful look!!

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Krysa13 @idanyd @lmaster @DaneeBT Thank you! this was a really fun one to play with!

13 Replies
testing