Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!!!! @ather I learned a trick from one of the Sephora makeup artist at store, I use a eyeliner pen like Kat Von D tattoo liner and I kinda stamp the side of the pen at the end of my outer corner of my eye following the direction of my lower lashline. Once I stamp it I then proceed with a lot of caution to draw a straight line towards the middle of my eyeball and the try to smooth it into a finer line toward my inner corner. It took a lot of practice and a lot of looking like a raccoon ๐Ÿฆ lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ cause I have shaky pulse

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Nice brush work @idanyd! These shades are so gorgeous.

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š @thatjedininja

@idanyd you are a real glitter master! All your glitter looks are SOOO good!

Thank you so much @Krysa13 ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

oooooo it's so so beautiful @idanyd

oooooo it's so so beautiful @idanyd

RE: oooooo it's so so beautiful @idanyd

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š @lmaster

You do such an amazing job @idanyd โค๏ธ - so pretty and I love the bit of blue with the strawberry palette.  The smoky warm shades with the liner are sophisticated and rich.  

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š @2manyperfumes

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Iโ€™m so excited...my PMG came in yesterday and Iโ€™m excited to play with this all year!

@thatjedninja STUNNING as usual ๐Ÿ˜

@thatjedninja STUNNING as usual ๐Ÿ˜

Re: @thatjedninja STUNNING as usual ๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster @idanyd @PenelopeBT Thankyou! Honestly, this made me feel like my 7 year old self again reaching for my mom's makeup for the first time. 

Wow @thatjedininja ๐Ÿ˜ stunning palette and beautifully done ๐Ÿ‘ really love the winged out eye with that shimmery blue-purple.  Which Mothership palette is this one?  I only have the pink one and two of the 6 pan palettes.  

Thanks @2manyperfumes! This is the new Mothership VI- Midnight Sun. It actually only got so-so reviews because of the color selection, BUT these are shades are so every day wear friendly.  The matte formula actually improved a little bit. 

Wow!!! Stunning look!!!! Pat McGrath makes excellent eyeshadows

Stunning eye look! I love the bold shade, the shimmer and your fluttery lashes. <333

slowly but surely adding color into my ideas!! used the PรœR festival palette ๐Ÿ’•

Love the glitter and the warmth you created on your eyes! <333

that is an awesome look! @amesbb

that is an awesome look! @amesbb

So pretty with boho festival vibes @amesbb ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฐ love the pop of sparkle too.   

@amesbb this is such a fun look and is lovely on you

1 Reply
testing