Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: so beautiful @idanyd have a great time ๐Ÿ™Œ

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š @lmaster

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Experimenting with dark smoky looks

IMG_20190912_151934121.jpgBobbi Brown Mattes palette, shades Birch, Hazel and Dark Chocolate, with Dark Chocolate in liner

IMG_20190913_113202352.jpgIMG_20190913_110541038.jpgUD Naked Smoky palette. This time I went with their instructions word for word. Shades Smolder, Password, Combust and High, Perversion liner and mascara. 

Thank you so much, ladies!

@Krysa13   The first one is my fav!!  So elegant!  I love that you left the lower lash line bare!! It looks editorial!  

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Lovely look @Krysa13 I love the lip shade everything goes together so well

I love dark, smoky looks on you! They contrast really well with your skin tone. <333

Love those dimensions you've created, it really makes your eyes pop! Beautiful!

I love those gray tones they have lovely fall vibes!! Gorgeous look

Well you know I love smoky eyes @Krysa13 โค๏ธ Gorgeous lip shade on you ๐Ÿ‘ smoky is great for a Fall look- looking good.  

@2manyperfumes thank you so much!

Day 88.jpg

88- MAC- Summer Sun. Very pretty and semi sheer color. It definitely needed primer and my normal brushes, but thats all packed haha. I loved this quad.

MAC Call of the Canyon After.jpg

Up next is one of my go-to's Too Faced Bon Bon. This is not my photo-

TF Bon Bon Before.jpg

@Samtian So pretty!   That peachy tone  compliments your skin so well!!  

Very pretty peachy shade nice choice @Samtian

Beautiful! I'm so into the wash of shimmer look these days especially toward the tail end of summer. 

Very nice, soft shades @Samtian ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘  I only have Mac singles but they should make good shadows.  

Lol my post was suppose to say that MAC makes good shadow - good grief I canโ€™t type tonight.

Wow, love this look, so soft, natural and joyful. 

Okay so here is a super old palette ๐Ÿ˜‚ Interstellar by KVD.  The pigment is to die for in this palette.  I donโ€™t reach for it often but after swatching it again today.  Wow what an idiot I am.  The iridescent highlighters and that black is so good.  The silvers and lavender shades beautiful.  

EBF73427-7B56-4C0F-9096-7B2E52ED8A60.jpeg20A5FC0D-6D12-4B31-90C8-0715A741F023.jpeg318372D7-DD09-4477-A0DF-35DCD01EFE8D.jpeg

@2manyperfumes   Ha, this palette was my favorite for almost a month!  Thatโ€™s saying something!  ๐Ÿ˜†

Itโ€™s an interesting colour story @heartsmyface โค๏ธ Yes I really need to experiment with it more.  A whole month is an accomplishment.  I did that with the monarch warm palette.  The only one I hit pan with.  Still have it too.  

45E7CC53-CCE2-4DA5-B977-EE342F79F02C.jpeg

You look beautiful @2manyperfumes! Love the cool tone selections.

1 Reply
testing