Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

gorgeous look @2mamyperfumes

gorgeous look @2mamyperfumes

Re: gorgeous look @2mamyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Stunning look!! @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd 🥰

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Beautiful look! This is perfect for a night out or dinner. I love the sparkle on your eyes. <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT 🥰 it’s a very well thought out palette.  Not exciting but really good shadows.  

This is a really pretty look @2manyperfumes! Your eye make up looks great with that lipstick! 

Thank you @DaneeBT 🥰

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Another gorgeous look @2manyperfumes like literally your whole look is poppin every. Single. Post. 😍💕 you wear every shade so well and always got a bomb lip to go with it 👏🏼

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much @NikkiDevine 😘 I do makeup for over 50 on Instagram and you tube so I plan out what I’ll use each day and try to show many brands from drugstore, Sephora and indie bands.  It’s my form of meditation and yoga ❤️

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I’m trying to hit pan on this set before it expires next month which means...I get to treat myself to a new palette! Lol.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@lmaster , @idanyd , @PenelopeBT , @NikkiDevine@2manyperfumes ...Thank you!

I love this look on you @thatjedninja

I love this look on you @thatjedninja

I love the golden shades of this palette!! Your look is stunning! Love the blending of your eyeshadow!

Gorgeous look! I'm also in love with the bronze skin and nude lip. <333

Such a stunning look @thatjedininja gorgeous eyes I love the blending and the shades and I’m so jelly of that palette 😍🥰

Those teals look great on you @thatjedininja 👍, very pretty look and love the liner.  I’m afraid to tell you how long I hold onto my palettes.  Pretty much forever until they go bad or break 😱.  

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Me too!!! @2manyperfumes lol 😂

Today I was continuing playing with Melt shadows.  Smoke Sessions and a bit of power pigment from Makeup Geek in red over top my black liner.  

BCC10B22-7453-46D8-9D8F-95AC618F878B.jpegD3F24751-FD98-4F11-A27A-C82605FF963D.jpegFC4DCE6C-C083-49FE-BEB7-2560489FB6DC.jpeg06D68CAF-3713-493A-B6ED-E1EFAAA524ED.jpeg

@2manyperfumes -WOAH!!!! Absolutely STUNNING!!! love the tones of gold and looks great with your skin tone.  

Thank you @thatjedininja ❤️ - I’ve become a fan of Melt Cosmetics lol - just love their slightly soft and heavily pigmented shadows.  

1 Reply
testing